What's new

Stock Market NEC Edition: Well an alien DID win

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Idk man, I wouldn't care. I lost at the end of the day :(. It's irrelevant to me. I would care about placement tho, cuz that's sorta different.
i don't know, i feel that 0 - 2 meant you go completely bodied, atleast i won a few games and lost to good players like blind man who got 3rd. but its whatever am most likely going to fausty faustings so i'll settle it there i guess.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
if you lose in pools you might as well have gone 0-2 lol. i got bodied ;_;
so then losing to P2w at SJ and getting 17th is basically like losing your first two matches in a tournament and getting eliminated really early?

chemist4hire

I Got Guiled
so then losing to P2w at SJ and getting 17th is basically like losing your first two matches in a tournament and getting eliminated really early?
You have set the record straight with regards to your performance. Be content with that.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
16 bit: Stock down -- Authoritatively stated that "no one from the Break or Next Level is doing well at this tournament" just as Next Level was putting a Bane into Top 8 Winners and DarthArma was tearing his way into Top 8 ;) Has to talk smack vicariously through PimPimJim because he would probably get bodied by Zyphox if he showed up to a major even after giving himself the extra hit of armor in the patch. Most memorable IGAU tournament accomplishment is showing up to a local dressed as a female burglar.

Ok not really. But someone had to get him back.

:16Bit

Last edited:

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Great as always GGA 16 Bit, and there should've been a stock for TTG (aka flipkev) :p, stock threads coming up: frost faustings, defend the north, winter brawl, and SCR :). Also great stuff to PPJ again, wanted West Coast to win, but his HG was amazing.
if GGA goes to Kumite..... shouldn't there be one for it as well? Nothing different between it and any EC non major.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
Ok what about mine. Before this tournament, IN order to be successful, I needed to scrub at least 1 if POSSIBLE 2 people out since I haven't practice in 7 months and don't know anything but day 1 combos AND didn't even know MB intractable took two bars (yes I wasted them like candy). Well I went 2-2 :) Winning my first match then losing to Mr. Aquaman 2-1 and beating a death stroke player and then losing 2-1 to EMP Rassan I think. I feel like I won the tournament, I feel like a true champion. Thank you PPJ for training MK with me for a long period of time and allowing that MK training to pay off in injustice pools. I'm forever grateful.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
Ok what about mine. Before this tournament, IN order to be successful, I needed to scrub at least 1 if POSSIBLE 2 people out since I haven't practice in 7 months and don't know anything but day 1 combos AND didn't even know MB intractable took two bars (yes I wasted them like candy). Well I went 2-2 :) Winning my first match then losing to Mr. Aquaman 2-1 and beating a death stroke player and then losing 2-1 to EMP Rassan I think. I feel like I won the tournament, I feel like a true champion. Thank you PPJ for training MK with me for a long period of time and allowing that MK training to pay off in injustice pools. I'm forever grateful.
You did it, Claude. You finally did it. :.)