What's new

Still Searching for Opponent...

Radiodine

I spam so well, i get 50/51's
Well. I guess after using this site for its resources for quite some time now; its a better time now than never to start posting.

A friend and myself are currently undergoing our metamorphosis of transforming from a lvl 1 scrub caterpillar into a MLGIGN10/10360STICKYNOSCOPENOHITMARKER butterfly.

In other words, we're trying to get better at MKX to be able to compete amongst other higher level players.

Wish us luck.

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
Well. I guess after using this site for its resources for quite some time now; its a better time now than never to start posting.

A friend and myself are currently undergoing our metamorphosis of transforming from a lvl 1 scrub caterpillar into a MLGIGN10/10360STICKYNOSCOPENOHITMARKER butterfly.

In other words, we're trying to get better at MKX to be able to compete amongst other higher level players.

Wish us luck.
You on PS4 or Xbone? Good luck man!

Radiodine

My tag is TBD but I will post it when I am able. Texas here. I'm getting better myself as we both progress in skill level. If one develops so will the other. Sadly, the other 5 guys we play with play and own the game but neglect to use the R2 button unless they're doing an X-Ray which is pretty pathetic. Jax HW rocket spam (Oh noes. How ever will I see this coming when it horrendous on block.) Along with EB Repeated slide. I made sure to count how many times I crouch blocked in the span of a set and had an onlooker double verify my total of an impressive 47.

Words were not spoken during the set as my avatar describes my face during the process. (Just replace the small white cup with an XB1 Controller.) Letting stuff like that happen during the game only to combo them into oblivion is always satisfying.

EDIT:
To answer the above that just loaded I currently play XB1.
However, to play online I use mah PS.

Xx-TGODPRINCE-Xx

New Patch!!!
My tag is TBD but I will post it when I am able. Texas here. I'm getting better myself as we both progress in skill level. If one develops so will the other. Sadly, the other 5 guys we play with play and own the game but neglect to use the R2 button unless they're doing an X-Ray which is pretty pathetic. Jax HW rocket spam (Oh noes. How ever will I see this coming when it horrendous on block.) Along with EB Repeated slide. I made sure to count how many times I crouch blocked in the span of a set and had an onlooker double verify my total of an impressive 47.

Words were not spoken during the set as my avatar describes my face during the process. (Just replace the small white cup with an XB1 Controller.) Letting stuff like that happen during the game only to combo them into oblivion is always satisfying.

EDIT:
To answer the above that just loaded I currently play XB1.
However, to play online I use mah PS.
Well hmu and we can get some games in! Lk I said, not a newb so you will not have to worry about obnoxious play lol. I player MOS Ermac, Aftershock Tremor, and HQT Predator! If you in Texas we should have good connection!

Radiodine

I'm not worried about obnoxious play as It's just easy wins as I punish them each and every time I see it happen lol.

As for my preferred-s:
Predator- Hunter and HQT
F/T- Vicious
Reptile- Noxious
SZ- Grand and Cryo

Xx-TGODPRINCE-Xx

New Patch!!!
I'm not worried about obnoxious play as It's just easy wins as I punish them each and every time I see it happen lol.

As for my preferred-s:
Predator- Hunter and HQT
F/T- Vicious
Reptile- Noxious
SZ- Grand and Cryo
Def need more match-up experience on the FT, Rep, and SZ! So like i said, feel free to find, add, and hmu to play! TTYL