What's new

State of Edenia Address

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Ok for some reason the bosses of TYM have made the mistake of giving me responsibility and power as mod of the Kitana forum. Luckily this is already a good forum that doesn't need much. I think the one thing we're missing is a good guide. Some of the other character forums have them, like Kabal. Now I'm too lazy to do this myself. So as your new overlord I'm asking for volunteers. Revolver, you said you would if you became mod. You in or was that an empty campaign promise? If this get's done I can sticky it and ditch the aborted guide template.

B W1zZ

Noob
You didn't put in an application for the position? I don't blame you for being lazy lol, making a guide is so time consuming.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Lol 16bit you're so humble.

But yes I can still do one. However, I think it'd be better for me to collaborate with you, CD, Mr Mileena, and Konqrr rather than just writing it myself. Not to force you to write stuff, just to help with sorting out some specifics. I'm not sure on a timeline yet but I definitely still have plans to get something up.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
I'm helping WoZscreamer do a TYM community project/ punishment guide (basically every possible punish against every move in the game for your chosen character) and I'm doing Kitana, Sindel, and Sheeva. So I'd love to help!

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Im starting to work on it now. Once I finish everything I'll send it to a couple of you more high-performing players to see how you like it. I'll also consult CD on Thursday if he's at VSM since he doesn't post here much.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Im starting to work on it now. Once I finish everything I'll send it to a couple of you more high-performing players to see how you like it. I'll also consult CD on Thursday if he's at VSM since he doesn't post here much.

Right on

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I'm helping WoZscreamer do a TYM community project/ punishment guide (basically every possible punish against every move in the game for your chosen character) and I'm doing Kitana, Sindel, and Sheeva. So I'd love to help!

I think that's probably too in depth for this guide but it sounds awesome.