What's new

Stage Select in MKX - Should There Be A New Tournament Standard?

What Do You Think Should Be The Tournament Standard For Stage Select?

• Total voters

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
Personally, as a stream viewer... Stage pick doesn't bother me

As a player, once again, stage pick doesn't bother me.

If ppl don't want to play Sky temple, agree to change the stage.

big j gleez

Mains: Not Sure Right Now ...
I hate playing on sky temple. The rain also is distracting. Beautiful stage but too much going on. If the background effects the play even 1% that is too much, in my opinion. The stage shouldn't have any effect on the out come of the match.

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
Sky Temple is one of the best stages in the game, stop sitting 3 inches away from your Asus Monitor in a pitch dark room so you can enjoy it. Players should be able to choose their own stages.

Also the 2 out of 3 issue should be dealt with first IMO.

Solignac

Noob
I always thought the interactions not being always off was weird. Coming from street fighter, it's always about everything in the stage being balanced perfectly, from the lines on the floor in training room, at least at super high levels. Not suggesting they should be turned off, just saying it's a little strange for tournament players to not want the same options on their starting side. (or lack thereof)

I think the training room first is a safe option, followed by whatever the fuck anyone wants except sky temple. It feels like a very congested arena. Also lightning.

Last edited: