What's new

SSFIV Arcade

Solo

Shadow Priest
Anyone tried this?

How to Fight Second Rival

Only for Ryu, Cammy, Chun-li, Seth, C.Viper, and Guile: Hold the all kick button as soon as you see "Now! Fight your Rival!" to fight against the character's second rival.

Final Fight Easter Egg

Beat the car bonus stage with Guy or Cody and the lower level baddie Bred, from final fight, will pop into the scene and cry "OH MY CAR!" just like in Final Fight.

Fight Gouken in Arcade Mode

The Following Requirements must be met while playing Arcade Mode to fight Gouken, who will appear after the battle with Seth. (In default settlings. I.E. 3 Rounds): -Do not lose a single round -Perform 5 Super or Ultra Combo Finishes. -Score 2 Perfect Rounds (Not get hit a single time during a Round) -Connect 10 "First Hits" (When you're the first to connect a strike during a Round)

I was on gamefaqs and I seen this. They should have a "Fight Akuma".

Dark_Rob

Noob
I have done all of these except the final fight one. I didnt even know about that one lol. Good find Solo. Also the 2nd rival you fight is just that characters original rival from vanilla. So for instance. If your playing as Ryu and your normal rival is Ken, you can hold all 3 kicks at the "fight your rival" screen and instead youll fight Sagat, Ryus rival from vanilla.

crystalcage

Top Contributor
I did the Final Fight 1 unintentionally using Guy to beat the arcade mode. I was like "WTF are YOU...."

I also managed to get Sagat stuck INSIDE the car (as in not visible on the screen) was pretty funny, can't get it to happen again no matter how many times I try though :(