What's new

Speculation: Spawn & Sub-Zero confirmed for Injustice 2? Final twitter poll results are in.

PapaRegadetho

All hail emperor Liucifer Kang!
Jax? Why is Ed Boon trying so hard not advertise Liu Kang anymore? Is it really true that he hates him? Where did he mention that? I mean, Kangs death was a symbol of Tobias leaving the team back in the day, but come on.. Regardless how you feel about the character, he IS the the 3rd popular character alongside Sub&Scor and he'd sell well as a dlc, thats just a fact.

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
Jax? Why is Ed Boon trying so hard not advertise Liu Kang anymore? Is it really true that he hates him? Where did he mention that? I mean, Kangs death was a symbol of Tobias leaving the team back in the day, but come on.. Regardless how you feel about the character, he IS the the 3rd popular character alongside Sub&Scor and he'd sell well as a dlc, thats just a fact.
he's racist :DOGE

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
I mean I love Spawn but he would fit an MK game 10x better than Injustice. Maybe Leatherface was a pretty shitty idea after all B00n? XD

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Well, given that Boon's polls usually don't correlate to any plans NRS actually have, maybe this confirms it won't be any of those characters in the poll and they've already decided on another MK character entirely. I'd say Liu Kang would be the natural choice out of everyone else in the MK universe.

....although I would be interested in seeing what kind of trait they would come up with for Mokap if he was in Injustice 2 :DOGE

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Well we always get at least 1 female dlc character. So my bet is on Buffy being the non mk guest character with Johnny protagonist as the mk guest.

That's a whole lotta snark

Runners up Sub and Spawn will be in Injustice Pack 2. Spawn will have teleports community will cry for nerfs.

E

Eldriken

Man...

Spawn would be an amazing addition to the roster, but I think he'd have been much more suited in an MK game. But if I had to pick, I'd say nix the MK guest character and just give us Spawn and Terminator.

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
really? It's already November and you still post KP2 announcement day bullshit, gtfo
How dare I mention the last time a guest was announced in what basically is Injustice's 2 guest announcement thread? I should've known better...