What's new

Soooo. Costume 2 Kitana (No Mask)

Shady

Noob

vs.

I mean.... I knew they drew from people for inspiration.. but this is a technological accomplishment.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
I personally think Kitana is pretty. Not a Mark Dacascos way, just naturally pretty.

Ravox

Winter is Coming...
FAIL.

But google ''Kelly Carlson'' and see with your own eyes. I think NRS inspired Kitana on her face.

''Make me.. beautiful.. A Perfect Soul.. A Perfect Mind.. A Perfect Face.. A Perfect.. Lie..''

Big Frog

Noob
The Chairman from Iron Chef America

He's actually really into martial arts, but the original Chairman from Iron Chef Japan might be the coolest guy ever.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I'm not gonna lie, her face is almost inexcusable. Her sister looks better. I try really hard to pretend she's never unmasked in MK9.

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
I'm not gonna lie, her face is almost inexcusable. Her sister looks better. I try really hard to pretend she's never unmasked in MK9.
Even her win pose that makes my heart skip a beat when done using her masked costumes, her unmasked version is weird looking.

Ravox

Winter is Coming...
Her eyes are perfect, her mouth is perfect, even her nose is perfect. Her jaw is beautiful, resembles majesty.

TyrantRevolver

Darkwave Digital
Mark Dacascos.........haha......HAHAHAHAHAHAHA......omg, that's just.......ahhhhh, thats just messed up - I think I need a drink of water.

Oh and if Kitana is ugly, than Sonya Blade is the Jesus of Ugly.

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
Hah manly chin is manly.

I used to quite like 'Drive' with Marc Dacascos. I wonder if this is where they stole the idea for Cages glasses at 4:25?