What's new

SonicFox Wins Mortal Kombat X @ Winter Brawl X

Michaelangelo blocking like 3 of dragon's blockstring until he was close enough to use the double armour off the interactable was genius and hilarious at the same time

Renzokuken

Gay Hawkeye
Not surprised about Sonic taking it, but congrats to him nonetheless and the rest of top 8 (especially Bio, Mike, Steve, Gunshow, and Jupiter).

What happened to DJT, MIT, Slayer, do they not compete anymore?
school boyz for me and DJT, DJT will be at final round but i wont because i got 3 exams that same week and etc. lol. I will try to make combo breaker, but it all depends on what is going on for me at the time. I hope i can stay in tip top shape for at least evo tho.

SylverRye

Official Loop Kang Main
I wonder with a 6f poke if he can be interrupted during his cancels. I was told he's +10/11 on them so just curious if I need to continue to respect until he does his MB flying kick
You cant poke out of +10. You have to respect f213 if its perfectly canceled

Matix218

Get over here!
school boyz for me and DJT, DJT will be at final round but i wont because i got 3 exams that same week and etc. lol. I will try to make combo breaker, but it all depends on what is going on for me at the time. I hope i can stay in tip top shape for at least evo tho.
With scorpion I hope!

Matix218

Get over here!
I felt bad for Dragon having to endure commentating with that bibulus guy. That dude does not shut up and he talks in circles about literally nothing. You could tell dragon was just nodding and agreeing with everything he said and just hoping that he would eventually stop talking but it never happened

haketh

Noob
Y'all should come to NWM and try to take our money :)