What's new

Some help out here guiseee!

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
There are some "deals" today on the Xbox Marketplace and it just so happens that I got 2400 microsoft monopoly dollars and don't know which of these to do.

Either buy

-Read Dead Redemption and Batman Arkham City/Mass Effect 1

or

-UMVC3

What should i do?

Onilordasmodeus

My GT: UncappedWheel82
depends on what you want. Red Dead and Arkham are very good games, but ME (I never beat it) is awsome as well. All three are quality...but in my world 2 are always better than one.

On UMVC3, me personally I don't care for it in the slightest; so on that one I'm kind of biased.

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
depends on what you want. Red Dead and Arkham are very good games, but ME (I never beat it) is awsome as well. All three are quality...but in my world 2 are always better than one.

On UMVC3, me personally I don't care for it in the slightest; so on that one I'm kind of biased.
As far as Read dead and ME1 go, they're 2 of my favorite games of all time, i lent them to a friend of mine and the douche moved to Spain. Arkham i've never played it tho and im kind of afraid it'll disappoint me.

UMVC3 i just find insanely fun.

Onilordasmodeus

My GT: UncappedWheel82
As far as Read dead and ME1 go, they're 2 of my favorite games of all time, i lent them to a friend of mine and the douche moved to Spain. Arkham i've never played it tho and im kind of afraid it'll disappoint me.

UMVC3 i just find insanely fun.
Sux man.

Anyway, if you are a Batman fan Arkham won't dissappoint. Don't go in with a "this will be the best game ever!" attitude, and you should have a good time.

So now it seems that the question before you is should I replay/rebuy old experiences or go with a new one...

...I'd go with the new one.

UMVC3 is on sale too?

Edit: Nvmind about UMVC3, I had my $$$ to Microsoft points conversion wrong. I would go Arkham City and ME, btw.