What's new

Question Solomon push the damage thread

ApertureBlack

The Only Player On The Wii U
How the heck are you linking Grave rot into a combo after b1, it it doesnt count as a combo from what I have tried and the only thing that links after it is trait.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
How the heck are you linking Grave rot into a combo after b1, it it doesnt count as a combo from what I have tried and the only thing that links after it is trait.
B1 GR mb 112 Defies logic But it does combo. The regular version does not. It's a two or three frame link. it is difficult But doable

ApertureBlack

The Only Player On The Wii U
B1 GR mb 112 Defies logic But it does combo. The regular version does not. It's a two or three frame link. it is difficult But doable

Mmk, Ill just assume it was my timing, as I was thinking of making a vid with most of the ones shown here. Havin problems linking that as well as the 113 13db2 reliably.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
I tagged him, so I'm sure he will post in here... however I think it starts with EX grave rot and power... but it's still gdlk
Everything is going to be higher with power. For the sake of the thread and combos not being repeated, I'm asking people to post combos without power

ll Nooby ll

To Live is to Die
Corner Combos, I feel that we can squeeze a few more percents. But for now this is what I got.

Meterless:
Grave Rot, NJ2~B1, Pause, Trait Grab (Health) 50%
Grave Rot, NJ3, 1B2~Trait Grab (Health) 50%

1 Bar:
Grave Rot, NJ2~112~EX Swamp Hands, NJ2~B1, Pause, Trait Grab (Health) 68%
Grave Rot, Jo2~B1~EX Walking Corpse, 1B2~Trait Grab (Health) 67%

2 Bar:
Grave Rot, Jo2~B1~EX Walking Corpse, D2, 1~EX Swamp Hands, J2~B1, Pause, Trait Grab (Health) 80%
Grave Rot, NJ2~112~EX Dead Air, B1~EX Swamp Hands, Jo2~B1, Pause, Trait Grab (Health) 78%

3 Bar:
EX Grave Rot, Grave Rot, Jo2~B1~EX Walking Corpse, D2, 1~EX Swamp Hands, J2~B1, Pause, Trait Grab (Heath) 89%
EX Grave Rot, Grave Rot, NJ2~112~EX Dead Air, B1~EX Swamp Hands, Jo2~B1, Pause, Trait Grab (Health) 88%

4 Bar:
EX Grave Rot, Grave Rot, NJ2~112~EX Swamp Hands, Jo2~B1~EX Walking Corpse, 1B2~EX Dead Air, B1~Trait Grab (Health) 90%
NJ2~B1~EX Grave Rot, 112~EX Swamp Hands, Jo2~B1~EX Walking Corpse, 1B2~EX Dead Air, B1~Trait Grab (Health) 87%

ll Nooby ll

To Live is to Die
Some people might complain about the above combos not being practical cause I'm doing the Double Grave Rot thing. If so you can start any combo that starts with a naked EX Grave Rot going into a 112 with "J2~B1~EX Grave Rot" and still get what I believe to be max damage.

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student
112 does as much damage as 113 F13?

Never mind, you meant F12. Thanks, it's working splendidly.

EDIT: I can't land MB swamp hands after F12

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
some ghetto shenanigans
after a MB dead air in a combo you can f13 MB grave rot >ji3 (cross up) 11 damage trait< this part does 53%
you have to hit the f13 as high as you can otherwise you may not cross up , still with grave rot active u can just mb trait if they block the jump in
also u could ji2 b1 pause trait also some mix up potential me thinks

fr stack

some ghetto shenanigans
after a MB dead air in a combo you can f13 MB grave rot >ji3 (cross up) 11 damage trait< this part does 53%
you have to hit the f13 as high as you can otherwise you may not cross up , still with grave rot active u can just mb trait if they block the jump in
also u could ji2 b1 pause trait also some mix up potential me thinks
ive gotten 86% from this set up for 2 bars of meter no traits active

Quantus

Rain for MK12 Kombat Pack 3
Here's a good 1-bar corner combo (without the reset).

With them in the corner:
Cross-up j2, b1xx MB Walking Corpse, b12xx Health Chain (62%)

fr stack

some stuff ive been messing with ji2 112 MB swamp hands MB grave rot (crossover+damage reset) ji3 11 damage trait ,, it does around 75%
doing 112 MB swamp hands is a guessing game as well as a combo extender 112 MB swamp hands MB grave rot b1 pause , damage trait or 112 MB swamp hands MB grave rot (slight pause) f13 trait
grundy players should mess with this some great trait set ups which do 51% for some set ups his: MB swamp MB rot pause b1 damage trait does 58% i think

fr stack

71% midscreen no reset no trait active ji2 b1 MB grave rot , 112 MB swamp hands , grave rot , 112 MB dead air ,b1 health trait :)

edit\ 72% slightly harder ji2 b1 MB grave rot , 2 MB swamp hands, grave rot, 2 MB dead air , b1 health trait

So a lot of people talked about Power Chain doing more damage than Health Chain if done with MB GRave Rot active. I end most of my combos with the reset (MB Swamp Hands MB Grave Rot B1 Trait - for me it's the most practical way to implement GR). And I find that in this situation the second part of the reset Being a Health Chain does 38-40% (depending on how many times the MB Grave Rot hits). But if I do the Power Chain it does 40-42%. Sometimes it does even more but that is situational. And when you have Power Chain Boost level 2 active I usually get 41-44% for Health Chain and 43-46% for Power Chain. I found that very interesting.