What's new

SoCal: "The Dream Edition" Tournament Series

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Every now and then, SoCal has training tournaments and we give them each unique names. After yesterday though, we had one of the best training tournaments to date which was streamed and all uploaded onto YouTube. We named it, "The Dream Edition Tournament."

With that said, I decided to make something out of this. I present to you all a new tournament series called "The Dream Edition," focused on helping our players level up. If these are successful, and of course with your viewership help! I will continue getting footage of our tournaments, and hopefully let this grow! I have future plans for this!

Below are the stats from last night.

If you enjoyed this tournament, please follow my channel at Twitch.Tv/EGP_Krayzie. I also notify people constantly when I go live on Twitter @EGP_Krayzie, so make sure you also follow that, and subscribe and like my channel and videos on YouTube!

http://www.twitch.tv/egp_krayzie

http://www.youtube.com/user/thuglifeg86/videos

Top 3: (Videos and the tournament archive are on YouTube and Twitch.)
Supreme Champion: EGP Slayer (Superman)
Worthy Adversary: Master & Commander (BANE!)
Maybe Next Time: RDK Tyrant (Grundy)

AWARDS:
Player of the week: Master & Commander takes the first player of the week, with an impressive Bane showing! He was unexpected to get to the Grand Finals, but at the end he had us cheering for him to win in full confidence. Even after an unfortunate loss to Superman, his performance will be well documented and remembered through time!

Villain of the week: Congrats to our winner EGP Slayer taking it with Superman, but he is our villain of the week! Don't worry though, this is something to be proud of!

Salt of the week: Wonder Chef takes this title easy, but no one can blame him. Before the "Dream Edition" tournament, we came from a local comic book tournament where he loses to Superman, and DQ's himself after the first match and decides to go all Shazam at our first "Dream Edition" tournament. Unfortunately, his Shazam only gets him far enough to earn Salt of the week by complaining about how much Shazam sucks all day, all while in the presence of a shazam action figure he had just purchased that stood on top of one of the Injustice stations.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
So happy to see Bane as a viable threat now -- tournaments are that much more hype.