What's new

SoCal Regionals 2015 Viewing Guide, Hype & Updates Thread

Haou Shoukou Ken

I am for wine & the company of questionable women
LOL DJT PPJ Ducky in same pool, haha please change this

also SMGxPrincess and littlemisspiss in two separate pools? same person though?!?!?

Welcome all in my pool to the pool of death :DOGE
Making sure to block Low, High, Low 24/7 against STB Dragon, Take a couple throws is fine and make sure you wait her rekkas out then ex spin only if he tries to do the last rekka after delaying them it'll work either way. I know you don't know any of this, you're welcome :DOGE

Last edited:

SaltFace NS

Ultimate Mileena Exterminator
I thought DJT wasn't going to SCR and where is SaltFace?
Does anyone read my status updates these days? DJT covered himself & I wasn't selected to go on this trip.

Don't be suprized that you won't see me for a LONG TIME. I got me a new job today & honestly I'm getting my life in order & dropping fighting games & tournaments for awhile.

Emperor Eevee

Learn to take a joke pal!
Does anyone read my status updates these days? DJT covered himself & I wasn't selected to go on this trip.

Don't be suprized that you won't see me for a LONG TIME. I got me a new job today & honestly I'm getting my life in order & dropping fighting games & tournaments for awhile.
Don't go.... :(

Wait, they didn't cover djt the best and most consistent yomi player? They covered others who won't place as high? Wtf