What's new

SNL: Saturday Night Lagfest - 03/31/12 (XBL Tournament)

Altaire

Noob
This is a mass-message to everyone taking part in XBL Mindgamez' SNL tournament. I am making this topic at Mindgamez' behest. Please check in to verify that you will be participating.

http://challonge.com/snl

Refer to this bracket to find out who your first opponent will be. If you have any questions, please direct them to @XBL Mindgamez.

Altaire

Noob
Can i get in?
PM XBL Mindgamez about it. I have no control over the tournament, I just made this topic to address everyone participating since Mindgamez was unable to.

Also, big shoutouts to Enenra for taking the time to tag all the entrants, since my tag function doesn't work for some silly reason.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
I'm going against Reed then against Faded Dreams...LOL

Raiden and Reppy is going to chill for now.I'm working on a new (or rather old) main.But if things don't work out. Well, my RR team is coming back.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
If you want to switch me with someone please do, my stick is acting up hardcore trying to fix it and I'm not sure.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
Yo what time does this begin again, should not be a problem, but could be interesting lol i'm playing in an offline local tourny saturday, so it's important that i get the start time

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
I'd like to be a part of this - I wasn't aware of it until tonight. If there's any chance, I'd like to be in. What's XBL Mingamez' actual name on here?