What's new

Slowly Getting Worse?

I used to be pretty decent in my opinion and now progressively I struggle more and more to be my friends who were on the same level as me at some point. I've made an effort to play offline as much as possible and even tried to go to tourneys (couldn't due to circumstances, first one is actually next weekend) but it seems like I'm just getting shittier and shittier as the time goes on. I lose to the most scrubbish bullshit online and I can't even give some of my friends a good fight anymore, like they just mop me up. I know I want to start going to more and more tourneys now that I'm settled in at my new place, but like at this point I keep thinking "what's the point? just to show up, lose two and go home?" It's getting to me on so many levels, since I feel I am terrible now.

Anyone experienced any kind of drop off? Any advice? Like I'm just fucking lost for what to do and I don't want to stay a scrub forever. And yes, like I said, I do play offline in casuals and shit, but haven't really had a chance to go to a tourney yet (since I doubt my ability to take even a round after beatings I receive from my friends) but will try to. I'm just getting soo fucking discouraged with this whole thing.
maybe youre not getting worse but others are getting better?