What's new

Skins you would like to see in Kombat Pack 2?

Gamer68

Fujin!
Since everyone else is making "what would you like to see in KP2?" threads, I figured I would join-in. What skins/costumes would you like to see be apart of Kombat Pack 2? We can assume there will be at least 4 skin packs -- each consisting of 3 (so 12 skins at least). But possibly more if you consider the fact that there was skin packs that wasn't included with KP1 (Brazil and Kold War skin packs). And on top of that, there will probably be a free skin each time a new character's data is added (kinda like Klassic Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Reptile and Ermac in KP1).

What skin packs do you want to see? It doesn't matter how unlikely it is, and it doesn't even matter if you want even more Scorpion skins -- just post what YOU want. Here's what I would like to see:
  • Horror Skins #2 (released with Leatherface)
    • Zombie Ferra/Torr
    • Frankenstein Kotal Kahn
    • Some sort of horror skin for D'Vorah
  • Klassic Skins #3 (released with Bo' Rai Cho)
    • Deadly Alliance Kano
    • Deadly Alliance Reptile (the tail would be an issue, but still)
    • Deadly Alliance Raiden
  • Horror Skins #3 / Alien-Inspired Skins (released Alien)
    • Ellen Ripley-inspired skin for Sonya Blade
    • Amanda Ripley-inspired skin for Cassie Cage
    • Space Marine-inspired skin for Jacqui
  • Klassic Skins #4 (released with Tri-Borg)
    • Deception Sub-Zero (I want my Shredder Subby)
    • Deception Kenshi
    • Deception Liu Kang
  • Futuristic Skins (released separately)
    • Cyber Takeda
    • Space Bounty-Hunter Erron Black
    • Some sort of futuristic skin for Kung Jin
  • Misc. Skin Pack (released separately)
    • A skin pack featuring misc skins. Don't know what it would be exactly, but I would like to see Tuxedo Johnny Cage (seriously, where was Johnny's tux in MKX!?)
  • Free skins (released every time a new character's data is added)
    • "Jason X" Jason (released with Leatherface)
    • Mortal Kombat 4 Tanya (released with Bo' Rai Cho)
    • City Hunter Predator (released with Alien)
    • Mortal Kombat Special Forces Tremor (released with Tri-Borg)

bdizzle2700

gotta stay sharp!
I like that kano skin you mentioned. Or mk trilogy kano. That skin is sick. Everything else is what ever ga

SonicNinja3532

The Wannabe Prodigy
I don't know if I'm alone in this, but I would love to see both the MK1 and MK2 skins come back. Hell, I'd be happy if we got a klassic skin for everybody, because I love seeing the player 2 colours for them.

AZ MotherBrain

If you believe enough, -7 could be +7
female erron black, all black d'vorah, mkt tremor, mk4 tanya, jason x, frost sub zero, mk1 ninjas, something cool for shinnok.

Yak

Noob
Honestly they could probably come out with what ever costume/skin packs and I'd buy them, always tryna have my characters looking stylish lol. I'm surprised they haven't already made more tbh

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
Idgaf if its a gimp suit or a damn astronaut uniform. Just give the characters who don't have extra costumes some.

I mean seriously. Every time USF4 releases a skin pack its for the whole fucking cast. And the game has been out for like 7 years. And they STILL get new costumes.

*Rant over*

Zabru

My blade is broken damn right better than yours!
A deception skin for kenshi would be the highlight of the KP2 for everyone no doubt. However as part of the massive buffs they are gonna give to kenshi in kp2 they will also send out apologies to the dedicated kenshi mains, including a free jedi skin download for Kenshi.