What's new

General/Other Skarlet Meter Drain glitch

Deity

Noob
When attempting to En Red Dash through a characters projectile or frame trap, I lost a bar of meter without the move even activating. This is extremely similar to kabals meter drain glitch with En Nomad Dash. Has anyone else had this happen to them?

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
Lucky maybe.. But NOT random.
Not random at all. Like was said before, this can happen to all characters. One thing I like to try to mix in is an xx d1 - Skarlet's d1 is 6 frames, very quick - on some characters like Kenshi you can catch some of his EX Karma moves and meter drain him. Not a science, and luck has much to do with it, but repeating xx d1 xx d1 can mess with people if you can pull it off (not recommended online :))

Seapeople

This one's for you
So is there any way to time your attack to not come out on the first frame? This happens to me almost every match against rushdown characters like Cage.

Somberness

Lights
It seems to happen on some characters more than others (Kabal EX Nomad Dash for example). You sure it's on the first frame always?
It was only the first frame when I was testing it but I haven't done that move. I think you could be confusing losing armor with it just not activating yet.

eskuAdradit0

"Thanks" button abuser.
It was only the first frame when I was testing it but I haven't done that move. I think you could be confusing losing armor with it just not activating yet.
When you're blocking certain strings(cant name them right now) and you wanna interrupt them with an EX Nomad Dash, you'll end up draining your meter and the move not coming at all (not even the animation comes off, barely). You just keep on blocking. Does THIS happen when they hit you on the first armor frame?

you're always so useful :)

Somberness

Lights
When you're blocking certain strings(cant name them right now) and you wanna interrupt them with an EX Nomad Dash, you'll end up draining your meter and the move not coming at all (not even the animation comes off, barely). You just keep on blocking. Does THIS happen when they hit you on the first armor frame?

you're always so useful :)
Yeah, that's the bug, you get hit the frame where the game takes your meter but you are still blocking because you need to press it to do the attack.
And thanks. :)