What's new

Should NRS include an option to filter Wi-FI connections?

Wifi filter on Kombat League / ranked?

• Total voters

TheGlow

Retired Noob
And to rub it in I just had a match against a wifi player where the match up screen claimed he has a 1ms latency. I actually laughed out loud and my friend had to come out and ask whats up. I can say it was so bad they it was dropping inputs at the character select screen. Dropped directions to move my box, and even dropped me pressing x on selecting the character and again for the variation.
Game started at 220-300 however it had a consistent half second pause ever 3-4 seconds. So I'm dropping inputs but he has no problems spamming lows and throws.
Omg man I got halfway through reading this and your lag froze my whole console!!! Why don't you just use 5mb Wi-Fi? That will fix everything... Damn you, now i have to reset my 1999 router and wait for it to start ringing
I used to play mk2 and umk3 on snes xband. Dial up. You aint lived till you played that. If you arent already holding block when they jump you are eating the kick.

Last edited:

sub_on_dubs

Online Scrub Lord
Nice idea, but like I said, not going to happen. Just play casual matches and decline them there. That's what I do.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
And to rub it in I just had a match against a wifi player where the match up screen claimed he has a 1ms latency. I actually laughed out loud and my friend had to come out and ask whats up. I can say it was so bad they it was dropping inputs at the character select screen. Dropped directions to move my box, and even dropped me pressing x on selecting the character and again for the variation.
Game started at 220-300 however it had a consistent half second pause ever 3-4 seconds. So I'm dropping inputs but he has no problems spamming lows and throws.

I used to play mk2 and umk3 on snes xband. Dial up. You aint lived till you played that. If you arent already holding block when they jump you are eating the kick.
Lmao does your treachery know no bounds???!!! Hahaha