What's new

Combo List - Shinnok Shinnok Combo Thread

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
BONE SHAPER
3,1,2 xx B3,1~DB2 (MB 2nd hit) xx NJP xx 2,2~BF3 = 33%

I like the look of this combo because of how many different normals/specials it uses. :]
How do you connect 2 hits of hell sparks in the corner? The 2nd one always whiffs with me.

Anyway you can improve that combo while still keeping the swag by doing 312 B31~DB2MB D2 113~BF3 = 36%

Bloody

Noob
Probably known but here are some midscreen combos for boneshaper:

[1Bar]
JIP,112,DF2EX,NJP,F221+3~DB2 35%

[2Bars]
JIP,4,DB2MB(3RD),Dash,NJP,4,DF2EX,F2,DB2 37%
JIP,4,DF2EX,NJP,F221+3~DB2MB(3rd)DF2 40%

Made a combo guide for all the variations of Shinnok! Looking around I think some aren't the most optimal, but still good to learn if you are new to the character.

Glass Sword

Nobody
New Jax combos for Imposter
Mid Screen
b3 - f224 -> dash punch 28% with buff: 21% without the buff
f4 -> dash punch 17% with buff: 13% without the buff
Could not get anything to connect after the overhead dash punch mid screen =\

Corner
Overhead dash punch - d1 - 112 -> Mimicry 28% with buff: 21% without the buff
Overhead dash punch - 112 -> EX Amulet - 11 -> Mimicry 40% with buff: 30% without the buff
Overhead dash punch - 112 -> EX Amulet - 112 -> Krushing Sholder 50% with buff: 38% without the buff

Mid Screen

Corner
Overhead dash punch - 112 -> EX Amulet - 11 -> Mimicry 40% with buff: 30% without the buff
Overhead dash punch - 112 -> EX Amulet - 112 -> Krushing Sholder 50% with buff: 38% without the buff
Can he change the dash punch into its overhead version like Jax does?!

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Fuuuuuuuuuuck now I need to change all the B3s to F4s... can people confirm that the string in Bone Shaper is now F41D2?
Mid Screen

Corner
WAIT IT'S THE OVERHEAD PUNCH?! YESSSSSSSSSS

Hmm, not sure if this is known, but after bf3 ex in necromancer you can connect df4 to get 6% more, or burn another bar for ex df4 and do run cancel into f223 bf3 for 28% or f22 db2 for 27%. At least we have some option for damage on wake up shoulder.

Last edited:

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
Can someone explain to me how exactly to his teleport in combos? I won't ever come out for me. :(

Youphemism

What should I do to get my timing better? Like what real life exercises could help me do that? Lol
To work on your timing just make sure you know exactly when a move ends before you go for the next one. So you could do a move then hold up, take note of when Shinnok jumps and that's when the move ends and you can do your next one :)
Can someone explain to me how exactly to his teleport in combos? I won't ever come out for me. :(
Depends. Do you mean raw or off of a jump attack?

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
To work on your timing just make sure you know exactly when a move ends before you go for the next one. So you could do a move then hold up, take note of when Shinnok jumps and that's when the move ends and you can do your next one :)

Depends. Do you mean raw or off of a jump attack?
Of a jump attack. Like, meter burn Hell Sparks, forward jump 1/2 into teleport.

Youphemism

Of a jump attack. Like, meter burn Hell Sparks, forward jump 1/2 into teleport.
Take advantage of the directional buffer. When you do a jump attack into teleport instead of inputting it as J2DU just input it as JD2U. So when you connect the punch input it as down+punch then cancel it into up. You'll then get your jump in punch cancelled into teleport. Worked the same way as Bane doing a string into command grab did in Injustice.

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
Take advantage of the directional buffer. When you do a jump attack into teleport instead of inputting it as J2DU just input it as JD2U. So when you connect the punch input it as down+punch then cancel it into up. You'll then get your jump in punch cancelled into teleport. Worked the same way as Bane doing a string into command grab did in Injustice.
Thanks a lot!

Thanks a lot!
I'll just add that you actually want to do the jump punch (make sure it's jump 2) earlier than you think. You're basically trying to catch them just as the active frames are nearing an end and teleport right after. It sounds difficult, but in practice it means that I just hold uf after burning the sparks (as there's some delay) and then hit 2 only a brief moment after shinnok leaves the ground. Watch a combo video of someone doing it and notice how early the punch comes out. Helped me a lot.

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
Mid Screen

Corner
At the end of this vid you have combos with 1 bar after vortex.