What's new

Sheeva Match Videos

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Does anyone have the link to Michael Bolton's Sheeva play at VSM? Or any links to Sheeva in competitive play? I've been trying her out online lately and I'm actually loving her!

Evrain

Noob

This is a match from the Filipino casuals. I thought the Sheeva in this match was nice to watch (even though he didn't win).

RunwayMafia

Excellent, thanks man! Sheeva is fun to watch and I'm starting to tear people up with her! Good find :)

Evrain

Noob
Excellent, thanks man! Sheeva is fun to watch and I'm starting to tear people up with her! Good find :)
No problem :) I also play Sheeva now and again. It's quite satisfying when you manage to do a crouching or air grab! It can be a tough ride for Sheeva against most of the cast, but worth it when you win.

RunwayMafia

Yup totally. You really have to work hard to win against good players while playing as Sheeva. However, I find it rather annoying how most people online just assume when you pick Sheeva you are going to abuse her teleport stomp. Eh...I think the developers created Sheeva for the most elite players out there because she can be absolutely deadly in the right hands and you really have to be smart and innovative with her.

I just watched CDjr's Sheeva at VSM...Sheeva Boner!!!!

Yup totally. You really have to work hard to win against good players while playing as Sheeva. However, I find it rather annoying how most people online just assume when you pick Sheeva you are going to abuse her teleport stomp. Eh...I think the developers created Sheeva for the most elite players out there because she can be absolutely deadly in the right hands and you really have to be smart and innovative with her.

I just watched CDjr's Sheeva at VSM...Sheeva Boner!!!!
Is there a link? Good playing with you, I had a hard time with your Kitana...=)

RunwayMafia

It's on the Sept 9th VSM video in the archive. I really enjoyed playing with you...you are the top sheeva in my book (I've beaten AU_IM_DIGIMON's Sheeva quite a bit)...I will train like a crazy person with her and soon our mirror matches will be epic dude! :)

Big Frog

Noob
You're Sheeva is already pretty good, Runaway. Try to find some BoysBoysBoys stream matches too. Amazing Sheeva.

RunwayMafia

Thanks Frog...I have a lot of work to do with her...she's tough, as you know, to figure out and get smooth with her. Oddly enough, I really struggle doing her enhanced grab as a wake up. It's like my fingers feel foreign doing Back Forward 3+block lol. Does anyone have a link to BoysBoysBoys's Sheeva...I'd love to see it.

It's on the Sept 9th VSM video in the archive. I really enjoyed playing with you...you are the top sheeva in my book (I've beaten AU_IM_DIGIMON's Sheeva quite a bit)...I will train like a crazy person with her and soon our mirror matches will be epic dude! :)
SWEEEEET!!! thanks for the compliment. I know I'm not the best Sheeva user out there, but I do have a pretty bad ass one!!!

Let me know when you want to do the mirror match! :boxing: