What's new

General/Other Shazam Patch 1.06 Findings.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
I figured it would be a good idea for people to post their findings and tech and various thoughts on the patch for Shazam here, so fire away guys!

My findings (So far)

General Information.

You can B23 into an Interactable kick if you use either 1 - F1 - 2 - F2 after B23.

HM range is just a little over Reset position.
AC range is just a little under Reset Position.

B23 Combo's

39% (47% with trait) 1 meter combo from B23.
B23, 3, HM mb, B3, F223, HM

37% (45% with trait)
B23, F1 Interactable Kick, F223, HM mb, B3, HM.

35% (44% with trait) 1 meter combo from B23.
B23, HM mb, B3, F223, HM

34% (45% with trait)
B23, F22, AC mb, 11, AT.

26% (34% with trait) Meterless combo from B23.
Strict timing on this one.
B23, F223, HM.

22% (28% with trait) Meterless combo from B23.
B23, F12, HM.
(23% using AC) B23, F12, AC.

Bounce Cancel + trait combo's

49%/55% Combo.
Trait, Ji2, 3, Back BC, ji3, F223, HM.
55% = Trait, Ji2, 3, Back BC, ji3, F223, HM mb, 11, AT.

Other Users.

pogse made this.

Last edited:
Reactions: JLG

pogse

Ruthlesss Mayhem
b23 > d2 > b3 > ji2 > f223 > HM = 29%
b23 > d2 > b3 > ji3 > f2 > AC = 28%

b23 > d2 > trait > d1 > HM = 22%

Shawi

Noob
What is the range on the HM and AT like? What about the damage increase? How much do the standard bnb's do now - HMmb b3 ji2/3 f223 HM? The trait nerf is how bad? Can you do b23 traitxx special or string?

pogse

Ruthlesss Mayhem
What is the range on the HM and AT like? What about the damage increase? How much do the standard bnb's do now - HMmb b3 ji2/3 f223 HM? The trait nerf is how bad? Can you do b23 traitxx special or string?
HM b3 j3 f223 HM/AC = 40%

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
The range is better on HM no doubt, it's I believe just a little beyond reset position.
The AC range is just under the reset position, both quite a significant change though.

The damage increase isn't large, his HM, B3, ji2, F223, HM combo has gone form 35% to 37% but I haven't looked at all damage yet.
I haven't noticed a difference in trait but I haven't been looking at that honestly.
You cannot do B23 traitxx string no :(

pogse

Ruthlesss Mayhem
You can update your original post and just make the video a spoiler tag, so people wouldn't need to browse the comments.

Shawi

Noob
pogse Is that last combo worth it? Losing the damage from connecting a b23. Can you, from a standard HM, grab the opponent from that range straight away without dashing in?

pogse

Ruthlesss Mayhem
pogse Is that last combo worth it? Losing the damage from connecting a b23. Can you, from a standard HM, grab the opponent from that range straight away without dashing in?
nope, I just wanted to put it in there. you can b23 combo or HM*mb reset but that would require taking risk or risk and meter.

Shawi

Noob
nope, I just wanted to put it in there. you can b23 combo or HM*mb reset but that would require taking risk or risk and meter.
Yeah but that is Shazams game. To quote tom brady "high risk, low reward character".

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
It's all up there with videos what i've found, and some things from you guys I'm taking a break for a while to play the Battlefield 4 beta right now, Keep those posts coming though!

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I can B23, MB achilles clutch , achilles clutch and that alone is 32% no trait and 37% with trait mid screen.

This is pretty nice considering I dont even need to end that combo that early. Theres a lot of damage potential here.

poofynamanama2

SHAZAAAAAAAAM
It's all up there with videos what i've found, and some things from you guys I'm taking a break for a while to play the Battlefield 4 beta right now, Keep those posts coming though!
bf4 beta is the exact reason I haven't put injustice in. bf3 is my favorite shooter and so far bf4 is quite the improvement