What's new

Shattered Alliances: Part 3 - Trailer & Character Reveal

Silver_Shadow

Crazy Mexican
Is that the name of the place they're hiding in? Coz that literally just means tunnel in arabic lol.
Lol that's the translation? Haha yeah Khandaq is the name of the country Black Adam is from. I believe he is their King/Dictator. Makes sense that the Regime would hide out there since the Insurgents wouldn't dare step foot in such a hostile country.

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
Lol that's the translation? Haha yeah Khandaq is the name of the country Black Adam is from. I believe he is their King/Dictator. Makes sense that the Regime would hide out there since the Insurgents wouldn't dare step foot in such a hostile country.
Yeah don't know too much about the lore here but that's funny to me coz it kinda shows that they didn't know much about arabic so they looked up "hiding" and picked the coolest sounding word.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Man, the roasting of I2 Black Adam in this thread.

TYM still ruthless on visual appearances after all these years.

Meanwhile, Aquaman is still being investigated for his role in the Watergate debacle :cool:

trufenix

bye felicia
Yeah don't know too much about the lore here but that's funny to me coz it kinda shows that they didn't know much about arabic so they looked up "hiding" and picked the coolest sounding word.
It's been called Kahndaq ever since Geoff Johns decided Black Adam needed a more complex background than "angry captain marvel from egypt" and that was about 20 years ago.