What's new

Share XB1 games with 10 people. Sounds too good to be true?

http://penny-arcade.com/report/article/xbox-one-allows-you-to-share-games-with-ten-family-members-but-some-details

Basically, you'll be able to create a 'family' (can be anyone in the world, really). And if one person in the family buys a game, the other 9 can play it for free on their respective XB1, just not at the same time. This would mean that you could set up a system where one person buys a game for 10 people anywhere. Much worse that used games I think. What do you think, sounds too good to be true?

Doesn't matter to me i'm still gonna buy an xbox one cause of KI even though I do agree with everyone's problems with MS.I must play this game.

chores

bad at things
Well if you arent going to allow sharing of game discs then this is a pretty good idea imo. At this point one of the main reasons im going to buy a PS4 is because everyone else is, and i want to play with the largest player base honestly

I just read about this a little earlier. This sounds way too good to be true, Microsoft will definitely find a way to prevent abuse of this. Maybe they'll hide the feature behind a pay wall.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
I just read about this a little earlier. This sounds way too good to be true, Microsoft will definitely find a way to prevent abuse of this. Maybe they'll hide the feature behind a pay wall.
From everything I read on it ...(one thing being this is a feature they will eventualy implement and will not be available at launch)...it sounds like they don't want to ruin what people believe it might be but worded it to mean that the main person can play and 1 other can play any game at a time...also families sound like they have to be "all in" meaning the 10 can't have seperate lists... also the game is streaming so online only...it sounds like a good thing for 2 people to do but beyond that a bit of trouble...

Sent under duress.