What's new

Shang Tsung 46 % Skull Combo (un-breakable)

Cool and all, but you sacrifice having a breaker even when you have 3 bars. Is it really worth it? I think it is better for Shang to only use 1 bar per combo.

eskuAdradit0

"Thanks" button abuser.
51%
49%
another 49% or 50% I believe...
and it really doesn't matter if your shang combo is unbreakable or not, since it's most likely always unbreakable for the most part, so breaking it at the very end is quite a dumb move from your opponent. In fact, I'd rather have them break my combo at 46% dmg.

redeyes

Button Masher
umm that is breakable....

^ thats unbreakable since you never hit them physically you just own their face with projectiles.

Gamin_Guru

Shang Bang
months after release and we have guys thinking they came up with some new stuff LOL. Been doing 50% unbreakable (after the first 3 hits) combos second week. GG

Robotic

Gentleman.
Wait a goddamn minute, you're trying to share what you think is new technology with me when I know it clearly isn't? LOL How dare you, dumbass? Tell you what, next time you make enough food to share with me, make DAMN sure I'm hungry first or I will spit in your face for thinking you can get away with "offering" me things, K?
Fixed it for you. It helps us all out to know what you were really trying to say. :D

Gamin_Guru

Shang Bang
Fixed it for you. It helps us all out to know what you were really trying to say. :D
I wont lie that gave me a good chuckle.

But on the real, if I had a PVR in April and a YT channel, I wouldve uploaded bare combo videos. But we're in September, so unless you're 100% sure you have new tech, dont bother; it's already been seen.