What's new

SFxT Discussion Thread

NKZero

Noob
OmegaK other than online where else can you get it since Mustard said that places like GAME weren't selling it. HMV should be fine right?

Not yet, but as soon as I can I am. Gonna get the Poison/Hugo/King/Marduk one

Found some juicy DLC gameplay including footage of sakura and Jack X (Jax :3):
damnn I hope she keeps those tatsu links from street fighter I practiced hard on those lol

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
HMV should stock it, as will like tesco/asda/sainsburies i can imagine.

I got mine on amazon, but didnt have the money for instant delivery so i could have to wait til next week. FUCK EA AND CAPCOM, MADE GAME MAD.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
I'm aware that the game isn't officially out, but I'd love to read some more comments about the general gameplay of the game. It seems like it'll heavily revolve around defense and footsies like CvS2, I guess.
It's really footsies-oriented, but it's a balance on both sides. My only issue so far, though, is the awful walkspeed, AAs, and throws.

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
It's really footsies-oriented, but it's a balance on both sides. My only issue so far, though, is the awful walkspeed, AAs, and throws.
Do you know if air throws are still in, i know ibuki had one in all her appearances so if anti airs are shitty thats probably the best option.

Do you know if air throws are still in, i know ibuki had one in all her appearances so if anti airs are shitty thats probably the best option.
Yes certain characters have air throws. Also marduk has a good anti-air grab. I believe so does asuka as well

M2Dave

Zoning Master
I guess Jack X has some kind of ground pound that looks like his d,f+1+2 move that he has in the Tekken series.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Yeah, walk speed in this game is terrible.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
The sound glitch online is ridiculous. It totally fucks with me. Might as well just mute the sound and listen to music.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Do guys enjoy online? I haven't seen anything except a small bit about it.
I'm so curious... i want this game to be fun for me : )
It's better than MK9's netcode, lol. But so far it's been pretty glitchy, laggy and delayed. It will probably be patched though.

LesMore

Top 8 Injustice Frosty Faustings VII
Just wanna warn everyone right now. Get ready for a million Ken+Ryu teams. Just went online to try it out and I'm getting nothing but these two... lmao.
I am calling out right now, in honor of GGA Jeremiah I am going to main the Sheeva of this game, KUMA BEAR!!!

Hunting stance is off the chain!!! I am aa'ing with a funky ass breakdance move...