What's new

SFV Laura trailer

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
She SEEMS to take what I liked about necalli and what I liked about Karin andd mixes them together. At least I hope that's what I'm seeing.

I want a rush down, mixup based character with grabs and a really good footsie game. She has some nice OH looking moves too.. Oooohh I am excite.

Kaneki

UPR Kaneki
I never used a grapple character before and I maybe be favoring towards to Karin then Laura since she suits my playstyle better, she looks fun to use (hopefully she not a charge >_<)

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
for the lazy ones out there, lol

Laura’s V-Skill, Linear Movement, allows her to quickly move into or out of attack range depending on which direction is held. Players can also make use of the skill’s inherent overhead by staying at neutral.

Laura’s V-Trigger, Spark Show, is all about improving her already impressive set of techniques. Upon activation, she gains a ton of advantages, including increased travel with Linear Movement, additional stun on attacks and grabs, and more distance for her fireball, Thunder Clap.

btw Laura will be playable at SoCal Regionals 2015 this weekend

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
The more I see, the more I like.. She is definitely my planned main now alongside Necalli. Karin got pushed to third place, and gets to battle it out with Vega there. I didnt expect to give a damn about Vega, but after seeing some of his gameplay, he's kinda interesting.