What's new

Sexy Sheeva says hi! =)

bigmiracle

Praise Sheeva
There's only like five of us on this forum lmao

Boysboysboys and digimonemperor are our unofficial lieutenant commanders ♥

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
heheh welcome, although I have a hard time exactly putting sheeva and sexy in the same sentence.

Some people legitimately find Sheeva attractive, she's got 4 arms...spots...and looks like a dude.

To each their own! :top:

bigmiracle

Praise Sheeva
If you look hard enough you can find pics of Sheeva in more "compromising" positions, if you catch my drift. ;)

But I guess the same could be said about anything really, haha

Ruuku1012

Real Talker
Welcome to the world of the hottest!

If you look hard enough you can find pics of Sheeva in more "compromising" positions, if you catch my drift. ;)

But I guess the same could be said about anything really, haha
Nothing compromising, only fitting. >_>

I legitimately try to play Sheeva online but with how controls are more sluggish mixed with her lack of speed, I cant keep up with anyone unless theyre brand new or really really suck.

Oddly enough, her 6 frame D1 7 frame D3 and 12 frame D4 make her one of the faster pokers.
The poking isnt what I have trouble with, but when someone is all up in my grill, moving from one blocked combo to the next or constantly trying to cross up before I have time to let go of block

You can D1 cross ups. The timing is a bit strict though. And D1/D3/En grab gets you out of pressure, depending on who you're up against.

Big Frog

Noob
I legitimately try to play Sheeva online but with how controls are more sluggish mixed with her lack of speed, I cant keep up with anyone unless theyre brand new or really really suck.
You just have to get used to her. The only people to be scared of are Kung and Cage IMO. Otherwise she can hang up there if you play her right. I'm not saying she doesn't get whopped by everyone else, but she can compete at least. It's going to be hard no matter who it is really, but that's what Sheeva is all about. Having fun and trolling people.

Oddly enough, her 6 frame D1 7 frame D3 and 12 frame D4 make her one of the faster pokers.
Yeah her D1/D3 is great, and D4 into GS really helps too.

btw, I LOVE that mixup you talked about. 212F+1 into behind Jump Stomp. Still haven't made it a habit yet, but it's awesome.

The most guaranteed thing she gets off a D4 is a F4. It takes a really well timed D1 to not get hit by hit. You can also mix in D4 dash 212 or D4 dash throw if the opponent is constantly blocking the F4. D4 GP I've had mixed results. It seems to constantly hit some people, and others never fall for it.

The 212F1 jump stomp mix up is amazing I agree. It's completely changed the way I play with her. ♡

Big Frog

Noob
Yeah all great stuff, but the D4 dash 212 never seems to work consistently online. Strong players will punish that hard. It is online though so it doesn't count lol

I'm going to test in a bit to see if she can do a meaty D4 and get an interrupted 212 string. I know it's easily D1'd at max distance.

Big Frog

Noob
It definitely hits offline. You have to D1 it very, very quickly to get out of it.

Online you're better off getting the F4 or grab IMO

D_Matt_Ma

Sheeva isn't Goro's wife. Goro is her husband.
Sheeva's pokes aren't that good. Most of the cast has fast down 1/3/4. Hate to ruin the positive vibe in here, but those frames are universal for most of the cast. The only thing that changes consistently is the down 2/4. In this case, Sheeva's d+2 sucks, and her d+4 is average due to her long legs. Still nowhere near the range of millena/baraka/sonya though.