What's new

Send B-W1zZ to NECXIII!!!

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
Anyone else here want to see the Raiden of America - the ONLY Raiden who has placed at tourneys using SOLELY Raiden - at one of what is expected to be one of the largest Majors besides EVO? I wanna see it. Donate whatever you can to get him to NECXIII....we have 2 months to do it. Everyone is always talking about how they get tired of seeing the same characters in the top8/top16 and i assure you this will add some character variety to the top group.

Before people start the hating and talk about past performances, I have only 2 words - Tournament nerves. They happen. They won't happen at NECXIII though, I guarantee it. If you haven't been in the spotlight with thousands of viewers watching you, you can't begin to understand how it feels.

Despite the stuff going around, most of us know B W1zZ is one of the top players in MK9 and historically has been in most MK games. I can attest to this and I want to see him prove he is still one of the best at NECXIII.

I have already donated and talked w/ B W1zZ about helping out as much as i can. It's now up to you guys to get him there. Please donate to the cause.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
Top 16 is placing as far as I'm concerned, especially with all the heavy hitter that were at WB.
True, definitely a respectable spot regardless, but I don't know how the payouts for top 8 or top 16 go for placing, as in EVO cash prizes for top 16, MLG cash prizes for top 8.....idk the whole agenda for it all

Anyway, even $5-$10 per person would be appreciated if anyone wants to donate but there's no limit