What's new

"Scrub" needs a mentor!

Thanx to anyone reading this... So I read on this site to play in the wharf to level my game up without worrying about bs tactics and the huge trolls..... I've been in the wharf three times now and been called a scrub every time and teabagged twice. I don't pull bs, I never get salty... and I want to get better at MK. Anyone care to take a "scrub" under their wing? Thanx again for lookin! - Rich

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
That sucks, man. That's not typical Wharf behavior, at least in my experience. Feel free to add me, I'm down for some friendly casuals; I'm pretty rusty though but that's okay!

The Wharf was once a haven for respected gentlemen and seamen to gather and mingle. Unfortunately, the growing popularity of The Wharf has made it a hotbed for trolls and the like. Everyone just goes to sosaltylive now whenever it's up.

The wharf threads here are full of good people however. Trepound, me, reedoms, kamikaze_player(hater), insuperable, gammaisback, birdsongs, etc. Feel to add me if you're up for a game.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
What's a wharf?
A structure built along or at an angle from the shore of navigable waters so that ships may lie alongside to receive and discharge cargo and passengers!

Playpal said:
lmfaoo like what?
"Ima dock mah big ole submarine all up in yo wharf! Better make room for my seamen! Oh yeah, baby!"

Faded Dreams V said:
God, I love Urban Dictionary. It's the domain of the Gods. :hump:

Ed Boon

A term for the biggest eyebrows you've ever seen.
"Damn, look at those Ed Boons on her face!"

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
lol. I thought it was slang for something. Went to urban dictionary and saw some interesting definitions.

Wharf, by all means, is an all-encapsulating term for repulsive, sickening, ghastly, filthy, sordid, and revolting. The epitome of disgusting in every way, shape, and form that one being or thing could ever possibly be. To be wharf is to be unfathomably ugly or incomprehensibly disgusting. The state of wharf can manifest itself in the face of an ugly (or fugly) or extremely mutated face. Wharf} can also be used to describe a heinous existence such as the life of a serial cannibal.
"Oh dear God, look at that creature at the end of the bar. Is that a girl or a boy? Is that thing even human? I can't believe how wharf she/it is!"

"Stop staring at her/it! It's rude to stare!"

"I can't help it. She is possibly one of the most disgusting human beings alive! I would rather kiss a shitty dog's ass. I think I'm going to vomit."

Very interesting.

Hmm I thought Wharf was a Klingon....just kidding. Admiral A, no, not him but I don't wanna point fingers. Iniquity, Playpal thanx, will do asap. I appreciate it!