What's new

SCR 2014 Registration is Now "LIVE" Plus Caps for Injustice: Gods Among Us, MK and KI

haketh

Noob
U know what's funny

Kit will have more than 64 and there's no drama about it

I don't get it
KIT?

I went to the Evos MK9/Injustice was at. I can't make every major, but I go to evo, and I used to go to UFGT until that whole fiasco went down. First Evo MK9 was at the crowd chanted "MK sucks". Next Evo anything that wasn't Capcom was in a completely separate ballroom, but that I actually didn't mind. Even then there was the obvious haze over any game that wasn't made by Capcom there. If you can't see that there is an obvious attempt at them suppressing anything that isn't made by Capcom at these venues, you're a fool.
You NRS kids have consistently got it better than most Anime and Poverty games, shut the hell up, stop complaining so loudly everywhere, preregister, play the game, and once again shut up.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
KIT?

You NRS kids have consistently got it better than most Anime and Poverty games, shut the hell up, stop complaining so loudly everywhere, preregister, play the game, and once again shut up.
Well maybe you guys should travel more....Kappa.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Also, this is from facebook, and its very important.

Alex Valle
"BBCP and INJ are almost halfway to their 64 caps! Please note: We will only consider raising caps during online registration. Onsite is too late btw. We can't just magically add stations during the day of the event or over compensate stations 'just in case'. Good luck!"

Odoyle

Drops combos
If you're planning on going to SCR, PLEASE pre-register. This should be the biggest tournament on the West Coast besides evo. This should be a 60-100 man tournament, not 40-50.