What's new

SCR 2013 Shout-Outs Thread

LEGEND

YES!
You know what to do
-
michaelangelo Great hanging out with you all weekend man, Wish we could have gotten more games in. That reptile was too much to handle Drunk :p

Reno_Racks Best Rain Period!

EGP_TYRANT Congrats on the win, i know how much this must have meant to you. You Deserve it

PS: I will never use shang on you again

XBlades Still Free to shang i see, We will work on that. Congrats on 5th, placing higher that the guy who knocked you out of EVO

STB Shujinkydink Was awesome to actually play/meet you for real. Stryker Mirrors were gdlk

Blind_Man Sorry for Dropping your controller Sooooooooo many times :)

@ Everyone in room 213 on Saturday, Drunken Kombat is best kombat

WoundCowboy Man you are ridiculous, How the Fuck did you get 2nd with Shang Tsung? Good shit man, Was great having you here. Hopefully you and Mikey can come down here again some time

Pig Of The Hut Be honest, Were you going for real in our Jax v Kenshi MUs, Cause when you switched to freddy i felt free as shit. Also Congrats on top 8!

GGA 16 Bit Finally we play lol, Glad you were able to make it down. Have fun at Work. . . of course you will, Bastard. And congrats on making top8!

pboardplayer or however you spell your name here, Thanks for letting me use your other controller. Saved me alot of hassle

And everyone else that made it out to SCR, Thanks for making this such an amazing weekend and THE hypest most ridiculous tourny ever. Love you all

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
Shout outs to: michaelangelo for being a great friend and supportive. Also had some beast commentary

LETHAL LEGEND for being awesome and letting me stay with him. Don't give up on Shang!!

Reno_Racks for being chill to hang out with and supportive of me.

EGP Wonder_Chef for hyping me up

pboardplayer for being a good friend and also for being endlessly entertaining

I would like to thank the following people for their souls:

Pig Of The Hut
DetroitBalln
XBlades
Denzell

lol it was a hype tournament and I would like to give a shoutout the guy who kept his soul, EGP_TYRANT
Hopefully next time I will make the mu look more competitive. lol that's it for now.

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
You knock me out of the tournament, then hang out and get ridiculously drunk in my room and I don't even my own tag in the shout outs thread :(
.....and I thought I was the scumbag at SCR.

Well anyways...shout outs to:

Everyone. Yep this tournament was that awesome.

LEGEND

YES!
You knock me out of the tournament, then hang out and get ridiculously drunk in my room and I don't even my own tag in the shout outs thread :(
i didn't know how to type your name lol all i know is your name was Lobo

So ya thanks for letting everyone hang out in your room.

And shout outs to all the Arizona guys for coming down here. You are all Awesome people to hang out with, so surprised you all made such a trip. But glad you did

@Aysomeo ?
KingHippo

Edit: oh yaaa, i left a bag of Flamin hot Cheeto fries in your room. Pls tell me you guys didn't throw those away, what a waste

4x4lo8o

Noob
i didn't know how to type your name lol all i know is your name was Lobo

So ya thanks for letting everyone hang out in your room.

And shout outs to all the Arizona guys for coming down here. You are all Awesome people to hang out with, so surprised you all made such a trip. But glad you did

@Aysomeo ?
KingHippo

Edit: oh yaaa, i left a bag of Flamin hot Cheeto fries in your room. Pls tell me you guys didn't throw those away, what a waste
haha, I think Mr E ate them(he's Eminent on here) while he was hungover. and it's AYSAMO. Arizona people have hard tags, I guess

Shout outs to AYSAMO, KingHippo, Eminent for traveling and training with me.

DetroitBalln for repping Az in top 8 and having a ton of super hype matches

LETHAL LEGEND and XBlades for beating me in tournament. I'll get you guys next time

GuamoKun and GGA 16 Bit for absolutely bodying me in casuals with Kitana. I need some serious work on that match up

@Reno_Racks your Rain is sick

Rip Torn I was sorta salty after we played, even though I won, because of that guy stepping between me and the screen during the first match. You were friendly and I'm kinda worried I came across as condescending or an ass. My bad, that was the second tournament in a row where I've had people mess with me while I'm playing. I thought your noob was pretty solid

@STB Shujinkydink, @Blind_Man, @michaelangelo, @Pig Of The Hut, @WoundCowboy, and everybody else who I can't remember that hung out and played in our room over the weekend.

KingHippo

Alternative-Fact Checker
LETHAL LEGEND: Shoutouts to being a tall fucker. Man this guy drinks like a vietnam vet and god bless him for that. Good meeting you sir, that Sektor is real good.

Reno_Racks: Yo, Rain of America? This dude bought pizza for all of rooms 246 and 213, I expect EVERYONE to be giving shoutouts to this dude. Awesome to meet you man, GG's

Blind_Man: Shoutouts to sneaking out of your parents house to play MK, that's dedication. GG's amidst the drunken massacre. Shoutouts to random X-rays. Also the guy you traveled with, Tom, that guy took out Krazyie, shoutouts to him

Red Reaper: Shoutouts to Devastation runbacks. You've come a long way in that time man that Sektor is nasty! GG's

EGP Wonder_Chef: Shoutouts to all the Kenshi players getting roughly the same place. Good shit holding it down on the mic all weekend, and get well soon

TenZeRo7: Shoutouts to having a giant ass TV to watch the stream matches on. Very gracious streamer who did a good job making sure everyone had a good time

GGA 16 Bit: Shoutouts to ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED. Good hanging with you all weekend, getting some games in. All that worrying and you still got top 8, well done. Reptile fingers

Pig Of The Hut: Shoutouts to making me look like I forgot I play MK. Thanks for opening your room, made for a very entertaining weekend. Good shit on top 8

STB Goldfish: Shoutouts to rushing the pub as soon as they say they're open. Was really nice to meet you and see that Jade play.

michaelangelo: Shoutouts to Jack Daniels. Good shit on pretty much single handed-ly making Saturday night. Nice to meet you

STB Shujinkydink: YO SHRINKYDINK!? Shoutouts to Baraka providing the most entertaining match of the whole weekend, good shit

WoundCowboy: Shoutouts to soul stealing. Played like a fucking maniac this weekend and it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. Very nice meeting you, sir

SatsuiYesHadou: Shoutouts to comebacks. Absolute heartbreakers against Tyrant and Pig, absolutely not indicative of your skill. Thanks for the ft5, that JC is sick and the Kabal has potential to be one of the best, keep at it sir

MITDJT, Denzell, daddydab32ho, Flawedzilla: Shoutouts to going to jail. Really nice meeting you guys. I beg to differ that Marvel has better hype-men.

And last but not least, my AZ bretheren, 4x4lo8o, AYSAMO, Eminent for traveling with me and being great training partners, and of course DetroitBalln.
DetroitBalln shoutouts to gas blast over rising karma. Hypest match of the tourney, good shit on 4th place and taking out the best Kenshi. Who's washed up?

Special shoutouts to Bee and Chi-Rithy, those guys were hype as fuck for Dink and Blindman's money match. YOU WANT THAT LONGDICK!?

Anyone I missed, sorry, but thank you as well. Absolutely one of the best tournies I been to, thanks to all involved.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Rip Torn I was sorta salty after we played, even though I won, because of that guy stepping between me and the screen during the first match. You were friendly and I'm kinda worried I came across as condescending or an ass. My bad, that was the second tournament in a row where I've had people mess with me while I'm playing. I thought your noob was pretty solid
4x4lo8o Thx! Ah, yeah you seemed upset and I do remember somebody getting in your way. That was shitty man. I wasn't sure how much it affected the match so I didn't say anything but I would have ran it back if you wanted to. Your Raiden was really tough to deal with... very elusive with all the teleporting out of pressure. GGs!

SatsuiYesHadou

Yung Kneecaps
LETHAL LEGEND: Shoutouts to being a tall fucker. Man this guy drinks like a vietnam vet and god bless him for that. Good meeting you sir, that Sektor is real good.

Reno_Racks: Yo, Rain of America? This dude bought pizza for all of rooms 246 and 213, I expect EVERYONE to be giving shoutouts to this dude. Awesome to meet you man, GG's

Blind_Man: Shoutouts to sneaking out of your parents house to play MK, that's dedication. GG's amidst the drunken massacre. Shoutouts to random X-rays. Also the guy you traveled with, Tom, that guy took out Krazyie, shoutouts to him

Red Reaper: Shoutouts to Devastation runbacks. You've come a long way in that time man that Sektor is nasty! GG's

EGP Wonder_Chef: Shoutouts to all the Kenshi players getting roughly the same place. Good shit holding it down on the mic all weekend, and get well soon

TenZeRo7: Shoutouts to having a giant ass TV to watch the stream matches on. Very gracious streamer who did a good job making sure everyone had a good time

GGA 16 Bit: Shoutouts to ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED. Good hanging with you all weekend, getting some games in. All that worrying and you still got top 8, well done. Reptile fingers

Pig Of The Hut: Shoutouts to making me look like I forgot I play MK. Thanks for opening your room, made for a very entertaining weekend. Good shit on top 8

STB Goldfish: Shoutouts to rushing the pub as soon as they say they're open. Was really nice to meet you and see that Jade play.

michaelangelo: Shoutouts to Jack Daniels. Good shit on pretty much single handed-ly making Saturday night. Nice to meet you

STB Shujinkydink: YO SHRINKYDINK!? Shoutouts to Baraka providing the most entertaining match of the whole weekend, good shit

WoundCowboy: Shoutouts to soul stealing. Played like a fucking maniac this weekend and it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. Very nice meeting you, sir

SatsuiYesHadou: Shoutouts to comebacks. Absolute heartbreakers against Tyrant and Pig, absolutely not indicative of your skill. Thanks for the ft5, that JC is sick and the Kabal has potential to be one of the best, keep at it sir

MITDJT, Denzell, daddydab32ho, Flawedzilla: Shoutouts to going to jail. Really nice meeting you guys. I beg to differ that Marvel has better hype-men.

And last but not least, my AZ bretheren, 4x4lo8o, AYSAMO, Eminent for traveling with me and being great training partners, and of course DetroitBalln.
DetroitBalln shoutouts to gas blast over rising karma. Hypest match of the tourney, good shit on 4th place and taking out the best Kenshi. Who's washed up?

Special shoutouts to Bee and Chi-Rithy, those guys were hype as fuck for Dink and Blindman's money match. YOU WANT THAT LONGDICK!?

Anyone I missed, sorry, but thank you as well. Absolutely one of the best tournies I been to, thanks to all involved.
Thanks bro you made my kabal hella free in the raiden match. Definitely the best raiden I fought aside from b wizz.

Still need to work on that kabal. I'm coming for EGP_TYRANT no pop offs or comebacks for you this time ej your done. I watched my match with you 18 times in a row over and over that damn popcorn made my sonya sad

shoutouts to everything( as me and the vegas crew said on the stream) and all the players who came SCR. That was one of the hypest tournaments i had been too/ one of the hypest tournaments for ppl to watch. Great tournament and great start for us this year, could've have been any better.

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
SOCAL TAKES DAT LONG DICK SON!!!

IM far too lazy too tag people but hopefully they see this!

Lethal - Dem stryker mirrors were soooo gdlk it was ridic! I want more mirrors now. Your match against ballin had me almost in tears when you lost.

Pig - You da man. Dat salted pig lol, havnt seen that side of you since you tried to ban the rune trap

Goldfish - STB FOR LIFE! Had fun adventuring around socal with you, cant wait to see you again :D and dat sonya...

King Hippo - Seen you at what, 3 tournies? havnt spoken to you until this one lol, your a cool ass dude

Wonder Chef - What a man you are. I loved your commentary on my matches, a true friend

Tyrant - The king obs! A lil delayed but he did it, even while reppin his online clan, take notes guys....take notes.

Seven - Full disclosure. Knew you from online, completely looked past you. I sincerely and wholely apologize what a dick move that was and I paid for it. At your agreement id love to run the ermac MU because i obviously had it all wrong. You even ruined my faith in using quan in that MU(which is huge). Well done man.

Xblades - Its a shame i didnt get to chill with drunkblades this weekend, but theres always EVO. Glad I could give you a bit of Baraka Experience. Back to the lab to learn the LK MU for me tho...

Detroit - Even tho you always tell me how your shit talking me i still think your a cool dude and an amazing player. But one day we will meet in tournament and you will go down. Wait is that considered shit talking?

Easy Fresh - Comes down just to watch. This is a dude who the community can learn from. Just is passionate about MK, even tho he barely plays it.

TenZeRo7 Well here it is. The single Tag in my post. This man is by far, the coolest, most thoughtful, and most organized TO in the fighting game community. Not only did he schedule pools to accomodate certain players, but he went out of his way to give the majority of stream time to those who were coming from out of town, regardless of name or skill level. He's consistant with this, passionate about his players and MK and knows how to run a tourney right and on time. My hats off to you sir, you are a one of a kind human being. BTW, Compton was more hype about dink vs tyrant 3 than i think any player there lol it was awesome!

To all the others, im sorry if i forgot to tag you, it was a ridiculous weekend :p

OH!! Theres 2 guys i talked to the whole tourney, and i never got their tags. I met them last year, and the same thing lol. I remember i said goodbye to them at the end of the tourney and we talked about NCR, please if this is you come forward and accept my apology cuz i feel soooo dumb for not knowing your tag for how cool you were, please forgive me!