What's new

Strategy - Scorpion Scorpion after 9/1 Patch

Ze Dingo

D4->F2 = unblockable. Ice Clone = unpunishable.
But I hear that some d1's still beats his F2, so that's not much of a low crusher :( I thought low crusher meant it crushes low attacks lol. I also don't know why they would slow it down to 17 frames, honestly it's not reactable regardless whether it's 17 or 15 frames so why slow it down?
Uh, that's because D1s are mids, not lows. And I imagine the 2 frames make a difference since teleport as a combo ender is +18, so you have to be on point or you'll get armour punished. But beyond that I haven't exactly noticed much of a difference.

I'll be repping Scorpion no matter how bad he is. If I can deal with his MK9 D3 being -7 on hit, I can deal with MK X solid mid tier Scorpion.

2 tournaments to look forward to, so, wish me luck, my Shirai Ryu brethren.

Mitsuownes

Grandmaster of the Shirai-Ryu
Just to show you how much you must suffer for being a Scorpion fan.

Fortunately, I recently got partnered with twitch. This allows you to use custom emoticons. Being a Scorpion main, I wanted to use the Scorpion Kutie. Like Honeybee and Milky did aswell.

Guess what? It got rejected like 4 times. I even changed it twice, but always the same reason - Copyright.

I asked the PND boys how to get permission to use it. They told me that I most likely don't even need one. I mean they have the Bonehawk of Quan Chi themselfs.

D'Vorah, Reptile, Quan Chi...then Scorpion. Can you sense a theme?