What's new

Saturday Slugfest XIX Injustice and MK9 Results

Goldi

Noob
With a record breaking 113 attendants, Gamecluck's Saturday Slugfest XIX was amazing! Featuring AE, UMvC, KOF, BB, Injustice and MK9. Gameclucks is Washington's longest running Game Center located in Lynwood. Give them a follow @gameclucks to stay updated on competitive gaming in the PNW including Northwest Majors.

I am very pleased to announce results for Saturday Slugfest XIX MK and Injustice

Injustice Results: (15 Entrants)

1. The Bat Muchacho(Batman,Black Adam)
2. STB|EGP Shujinkydink(Martian Manhunter,Killer Frost)
3. SRKUW|STB Trevar(Superman,Aquaman)
4. JoeyClassic(Deathstroke)
5. T4P Nowhereman(Aquaman,Nightwing)
5. Serpent(Ares)
7. NRF Knoterror(Superman)
7. Richard(Green Arrow,Batman)
9. Hey Zeus(Batman)
9. Buster Clown(Zatanna)
9. The Big Palooka(Batgirl)
9. Grifkitten(Raven,Hawkgirl)

MK results (8 Entrants)

1. STB|EGP Shujinkydink(Quan Chi,Freddy)
2. Davs13(Jax,Johnny Cage)
3. NRF Knoterror(Sub Zero, Rain)
4. SRKUW|STB Trevar(Kabal, Cyrax)

Results and footage archived at

http://www.twitch.tv/teamkhaos/b/513414455

April 22nd will be the last Slugfest before NWM, so definitely come out to GC for it or tune into http://www.twitch.tv/teamkhaos and stream monster!

There will be NRS Kupcakes, casual set ups and team tourneys. Hopefully we can get one going for MK next time, @STB Shujinkydink rig it up plz :p

I love the PNW scene, it's full of friendly and talented players. Very ggs and thank you so much to everyone for coming out and making this slugfest full of awesome!

@The BatMuchacho
@HangNail
@The Big Palooka
@Rabbit
@STB Shujinkydink

Shoutouts to Denis and Khaos Gaming for running a beautiful stream and event as always <3

Last edited by a moderator:
ggs! @Rabbit your kenshi was looking serious man, i hope you keep working on him.

and as far as injustice goes im always the bridesmaid and never the bride...Black adam is my tournament master :( vggs @The BatMuchacho
Great games man, if you keep up the work like you been, I'm sure black Adam won't give you trouble for long. In the mean time, I need to go watch the clinic you ran on my batman our first set...

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
We are witnessing the rise of Zatanna. You will all believe in magic eventually.
I agree she's good but the only Zatanna here got 9th. Anyway, I think there will be 2 Zatanna's in evo top 8. One of them might use another character for a few matchups but the other is going to get top 3 with just her.