What's new

sandra73

summoning

Noncompliance to ASTM F 899-12 Standard
Ive played a ton of people on xbla,
You guys must play this chick i saw her record its like 300-50

She is really good anyone ever play her? I cant do much vs her
though im not that good im much better in the arcade

She Used to be able to Dominate me with Sonya but I Played her recently and out of 20 or so games she got me twice with any character.

Yeah she is good. I always join her games when I see them because she beats me EVERY time. But after like 20 times of losing to her I finally got off a win and I got booted real fast. I guess because she likes pulling off Jade's friendship and it finally bit her in the ass and she got a little mad. :/

How do you know she's a spanish guy?

If it is a chick, she's really good and ranked pretty high as well. She may be the best girl MK player I've played on XBLA. I think I almost beat her once.

Who cares if shes a chick?

Anyways, hes/shes pretty good I guess, I've beaten him/her several times though, but it was my game so I didn't get booted.

Sugarmama(something) is female and tends to kick my ass.

She sounds like a middle aged black woman.

So If Sandra isn't a Girl, and Neither is Ermac1 as Previously thought. So..... tempest is the only Chick that Plays MK? *shudder*

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYy

Bus Orez

Noob
Well my fiance actually plays Umk3... Not that it says much but there are some females out there who play this shit

abc ur dead0 said:
So If Sandra isn't a Girl, and Neither is Ermac1 as Previously thought. So..... tempest is the only Chick that Plays MK? *shudder*

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYy
I know of one, JJEppersons sister.

Her GT is something Barbie something.

Shes obnoxious though.

gsp1179 said:
abc ur dead0 said:

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYy
I know of one, JJEppersons sister.

Her GT is something Barbie something.

Shes obnoxious though.
MoB Mizz Barbie i believe.. and yes she is extremely obnoxious

I'm pretty sure that Sandra is a chick because a.) she uses a girl's gamertag pic and b.) her gamertag is Sandra. Unless she's actually a guy trying really hard to convince everyone that he's actually a she.

Mizz Barbie is decent but I've won the majority of the time against her.

sandra is really good with Sonya, but she throws a temper tantrum if she loses.

Reminds me of myself, but I'm working on that. (The losing part :p )

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Goddess of Light is a casual fan of MK and SF, I use to train another girl GreekGoddess in UMK3 and MvC. I haven't talked to her in a while.

summoning

Noncompliance to ASTM F 899-12 Standard
sandra73 is a girl for sure , i joined a game where it was her friends and heard her talk, regardless chick can play ( friendships and stuff she loves to do )

MoB Mizz Barbie sux. I suck and I beat her most of the time. Maybe her way of winning is trash talking to make people lose concentration so she can get a lucky spear or port with smoke, but i dunno i had my mic unplugged.

I got in many corpse humps at the fatality screen, or while she was deep frozen. And after about 10 matches I finally got the boot. >:]

Bus Orez

Noob
summoning said:
sandra73 is a girl for sure , i joined a game where it was her friends and heard her talk, regardless chick can play ( friendships and stuff she loves to do )
Hearing a female talk online doesnt prove that she is actually a female lol. I did play her too. I actually won our match but the my connection was acting up and i got kicked offline. I added her to my FL though. Her sonya is pretty nice

BustaUppa

Westbury Nathan's 4 Life
I disregard any female-sounding gamertag until I actually hear a voice. There's a lot of tools out there who fall all over themselves as soon as they think it's a GIRL on the other side. So I'm sure the dude gets a big laugh out of it.

Woot, played Sandra last night and actually won half the matches we played. Well until she went on a 3 game winning streak at the end. I dont care if its a girl or not, she/he still kicks some ass.

Sandra is 100% a guy, he had a mic on one night when we were playing each other. I think he's spanish/puerto rican as well... I'm not 100% sure cause he didnt talk much but I think I heard a bit of an accent.