What's new

Tech - Mystic Safe Mixup

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
After reading this over and over about 10 times I finally realized you are complaining about a strategy being effective, in a forum that's dedicated to posting effective strategies.

At first I thought you meant something was wrong with the video...
wow

Afumba

Noob
These setups were meant to work in a way that if the attacker guesses right, he gets to fuck you up but if you guess right, you fuck up the attacker. In Ermac's case here, he runs game for free. Not cool.
While i agree with you in terms that i dont like these types of OS... you shouldnt make it sound like Ermac is the only one who can pull these.
Complaining here in the Ermac threads does nothing. This thread was obviously intended to show how you can do it and discuss upon it, not to discuss if its cheap/dumb that they exist. Latter should be discussed in general mkx forum not in a specific character forum.

Also you cant blame ppls that use stuff thats in the game. Others will use it so why should one not use them too?
If they patch it out ppls like you and me will be happier - otherwise we have to deal with it.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
After reading this over and over about 10 times
Tuck your IQ back in, sir. It's hanging out. And with the obligatory giant-ass obnoxious animated gif, too. *golfclap* Fine specimen indeed.

While i agree with you in terms that i dont like these types of OS... you shouldnt make it sound like Ermac is the only one who can pull these.
I definitely did not mean to make it sound that way. I was genuinely surprised at the fact, without meaning to discredit the person finding the tech, or without trying to single Ermac out. Shouldn't even have spoken up about it, but others before me have as well and then the previous person seemed to not understand what's wrong with it so I went and explained, only to get insulted for pointing it out. Worry not, I'm about to be done with this. I just get outraged at MK around every corner, I know I shouldn't, but it baffles me each time I look at the frame data, even.
Don't get me wrong I can quote PTW off the top of my head and it won't stop me from picking Ermac if he's the winning character (sad that there is one, though) in this installment of the game, but don't you keep wondering how much enjoyment factors in with design choices such as this one?
I know I do.

zaf

professor
@KamikazeJD
@anyone else

I believe this type of OS may have been patched out of the game.
I know that there are a lot easier and simpler OS with other characters, that a lot of people are saying they can no longer do. It was also mentioned somewhere that these are going to be patched out. So I just think that it has happened already.

omooba

fear the moobs
I don't know how long you have been playing the MK games for but they've been apart of the games mechanics for a while now. Calling for major changes to the games mechanics is way to early, instead learn how to counter them with the tools that your character(s) have. Simple.
learn how to counter option select? dude that shit shouldn't even be in the game like it makes no sense. and it's not way to early to tell it's broken