What's new

SA TX here

rubberbuns8002

Come with me if you want to lose
Hey guys,
I'm Danny. I'm 25 and from San Antonio. My very first console game was MK Trilogy back on the Playstation. I never learned how to play, I just liked watching the CPU fatality me. I had MK 2011 but I never learned how to really play it either. I learned some basic Liu Kang BnB's and would win online sometimes so I thought I was good. I picked up Injustice back in December when it was free on PS plus and I had a lot of free time so I started reading up on how to really play fighting games. The strategy of it has me hooked.

KingShaz

In the Shadows
Hey guys,
I'm Danny. I'm 25 and from San Antonio. My very first console game was MK Trilogy back on the Playstation. I never learned how to play, I just liked watching the CPU fatality me. I had MK 2011 but I never learned how to really play it either. I learned some basic Liu Kang BnB's and would win online sometimes so I thought I was good. I picked up Injustice back in December when it was free on PS plus and I had a lot of free time so I started reading up on how to really play fighting games. The strategy of it has me hooked.
Welcome to the Site! My first MK was also MKT for PS. Fun game.
Enjoy the site, you'll learn lots!