What's new

Match-up Discussion Russia Tair List

CheapEddie

I HAVE A FACE NOW!
Guys, probably a bit harsh to start saying "this tier list is shit".....tier lists are notorious for being different in other countries. Im sure if the UK, Greece, Italy, Ghana, hell Australia, made their own individual tier lists, they would be different to everyone elses.
Lol wat? U wanna tell me u have Noob Saibot- A and Cyrax below him in UK? Sektor S? Jade that is actually weaker than Kano?!
I guess u rly liked A - CSZ, i dont see any other reasons why u started to protect it. :D

Flagg

Noob
Lol wat? U wanna tell me u have Noob Saibot- A and Cyrax below him in UK? Sektor S? Jade that is actually weaker than Kano?!
I guess u rly liked A - CSZ, i dont see any other reasons why u started to protect it. :D
CSZ >> the world

I wouldn't have Sindel as last, I think she has tons of potential in this game. I think Stryker is probably the worst character in the game.

Obviously I dont agree with that list 100%, for instance, I think everyone they have in A and B is better than Noob. And I suspect a lot of us in the UK would have Rain higher. Rain is of course at least as good as Ermac and Shang (jmo) but those guys need to be higher up. I think Kano is maybe about right....haha, CSZ should probably be in the B's :(

I think the five best characters in the game are Kabal, Kenshi, Cyrax, Kung Lao and then probably Freddy or Skarlet.

You have to admit, it's interesting and I'd like to hear input from the russian community why they have those guys where they have them.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Damn....I'm keen to see tier lists from other countries now. I dont think UK has ever made one....I bet Greece and Chile would have really interesting ones as well.
There is no big difference actually, in Angola ppl think Skarlet is S+ as Kabal is, they even say she is broken.
The other Character who have a good placement on the tier list is Quan chi and Sonya, but the placements are mostly the same as the REO and m2dave tier list

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Damn....I'm keen to see tier lists from other countries now. I dont think UK has ever made one....I bet Greece and Chile would have really interesting ones as well.
Personally I've always just given my straight up opinion on what I think my characters' matchups are, I could care less about where it will put them in the tier list.

Glass Sword

Nobody
You know this is actually not THAT different than our tier list. I mean they have all the obviously top characters in the top. We got Kabal number one and Kung Lao, Kenshi, and Sonya in A+ and Smoke and Freddy trailing behind them. Then we can get to the weird stuff. Kitana is not that good there obviously are not official down players in Russia like the U.S. has. Also I want to play this godlike player who made bottom 5 CSZ mid tier I'll reset him.
Also I approve of Jade's position since she SUCKS. I have no idea why she has a blood splatter on ours her Enhanced glow ain't that good. Also why does of the rest of the world player more Sektor than the U.S.?

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
does noone get this is a personal tier list of RUSSIA and applies ONLY there as means to rate the characters the way their own players use them

ShanxterX

@shanxterx follow me hoes
hmm Sektor S.... hmmm
you made sektor so happy now he might even request a russian citizenship -_-

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
I think I speak for my community when I say we don't believe in tier lists but in fundamentals.

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
In no disrespectful manor.

This tier list is very very stupid.

EDIT: Ok, gues that's a bit harsh, but I have some serious issue with it. Mainly Cyrax's position. And Sektors. Sorry, but no way is he in the same league as sonya/Kenshi/Kung Lao.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
I have an assumption why Sektor is that high. The best russian player with Sektor abuses the crap out of instant air teleport. Punishes anything.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
The way it looks, there's basically very little experience with much of the cast on Usha's part.

BlackBryan

B*tch Distributor
I think I speak for my community when I say we don't believe in tier lists but in fundamentals.
Cause Dizzy totally showed that tier doesn't matter at FF. You know, bodying pigs kenshi and all..

Get the fu outta here with that nonsense already. Tier plays a major roll in MK. Deal with it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Cause Dizzy totally showed that tier doesn't matter at FF. You know, bodying pigs kenshi and all..

Get the fu outta here with that nonsense already. Tier plays a major roll in MK. Deal with it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
MUs>tiers