What's new

Rocksmith

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage

Has anyone given this a shot? I've been interested in learning guitar for years now, but I never really took to tabs or lessons very well. The idea itself is genius and from what I've read and seen it seems to work, which is awesome, certainly something I need to pick up. Though I'd be interested in an actual guitarist's opinion on the matter, [MENTION=275]Pig Of The Hut[/MENTION] ; what do you think of this sir?

Iniquity - obviously I'm not Pig, but I'd like to put my two cents in. I started learning to play bout 6 years ago after really enjoying guitar hero. I would say try it out. Never tried Rocksmith yet, but if it looks interesting to you and it gets you to pick up a guitar, awesome. Just know that there is a wealth of info on the net, such as lessons on youtube and the website ultimate-guitar.com for tabs of songs. I started learning too late in life to be great at it, but it sure is a lot of fun! Good luck man!

PS... if you don't have a real guitar, check out Big Lots (if you have one in your area) for the game Power Gig. I picked it up for $25 and it comes with a "real" guitar. Not the greatest, but it is small and you can plug it in as a regular guitar. Beats spending $150 on a beginner guitar and finding out you don't want to play.