3: ReSe Tactiks
4: CrysisX
5: Faulcun
5: SimpleKiss
7: Alucard Gen 2
7: Ol_Jibbs

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Wow I heard a lot more people were going to make this.
Yeah, we were planning for this one, but we all ended up having shit going on. Hoping to make the following one though; weekends are always difficult for me. Hopefully the other guys can go! It'd bump it to 11 if we can all show up at least lol. If you, Jago and quandaghost could come down as well then we'd be at 14 which isn't too bad considering a major had 15 entrants lol

Wow I heard a lot more people were going to make this.
If we would of had everyone that usually comes out plus the 4 new people we got that weekend it would of been about 15 of us total. Still working on getting a bigger guest list but most of the high level players ended up having something else to day that weekend, for example I talked to both CD Jr. and Reo and they we're considering it till they remembered that 9.95 had his two day tournament that same day. Then there was a few other people who was going to come out and shit didn't work out. Like Quandaghost was going to ride down with me and decided to catch a ride with someone closer to him and the shit never worked out. Jago had situation come up before hand so the money he had for the tournament went to that, i tried to raise some money for him but it wasn't enough to get him to the tournament. Not sure what happened to the ashville guys or Death or his girl. :/ Anyways, we had 4 new people out so I'm keep working on the scene and see what i can do to get the next one rolling. I thought you was coming out Joker?

Yeah, we were planning for this one, but we all ended up having shit going on. Hoping to make the following one though; weekends are always difficult for me. Hopefully the other guys can go! It'd bump it to 11 if we can all show up at least lol. If you, Jago and quandaghost could come down as well then we'd be at 14 which isn't too bad considering a major had 15 entrants lol
I saw the post on the facebook group about yall coming out on the 23rd, you coming out too?