What's new

Rockem Sockem Giving away!

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
I would totally make good community based use of this!

A lot of us in the East Coast are deciding that the 360 version is the best version because of it's steady framerate.

I don't have one and I would like it so that when people come over and train we have all three versions to our expense.

I would totally make good community based use of this!

A lot of us in the East Coast are deciding that the 360 version is the best version because of it's steady framerate.

I don't have one and I would like it so that when people come over and train we have all three versions to our expense.
Is there any proof of the frame rate like a discussion on tym some where?

Whackojack

Noob Saibot is BACK!
Also, I know there are a lot of artists here on TYM. You could have people make Injustice pictures and have a poll to vote on the finalists

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Also, I know there are a lot of artists here on TYM. You could have people make Injustice pictures and have a poll to vote on the finalists
Im an artist and from doing a few things like this I'd rather see it not turn into that. So often it scared folks away because a LOT of folks dont like putting up there art due to insecurities. Plus it means artists only in a lot of situations.

Just some food for thought on art contests. The results are fun, but you get less entries.

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
You should throw it on to that pot bonus for the tournament this weekend. I may be trying to make it up there ;)

Tactiks

Noob
Hey guys I really like the idea of the video character contest. I think it would generate a lot of hype for the game and would be a lot of fun to see what people come up with.

So far that one is on the top of my list!!

Can anyone else top that?

xxteefxx

Kenshi Moderator
I actually wiash i can get a free copy...just have to fuckin pay a deposit of 750 for FUCKIN UNIVERSITY! haha
i want to start attending tournaments again and get into the game....damn :(

Caludevanstroke...is this a tournament/event? i can come actually and just try the game with u guys and see if it's cool :) would be fun to see the MK community again! will try to contact u all and see.