What's new

Tech Risky Sub-Zero Combo.

I do not know if this has been found yet.. If it has, i'm sorry.

Anyway,
When you do 2,1,2 blocked string into clone mid-screen, you are in PERFECT range to do EX Slide and the opponent will be knocked into the clone leaving them open for combo. What I usually do after this is (B+1)2, 2,1,2~Slide. It's approximately 30 Percent damage.
It's not the safest thing, but it works. Normally I do this when the opponent throws a projectile that Sub-Zero can slide under(Barakas blade charge, kano's knife, Shang Stungs Up skull, etc..).

With the new buff for sub(armor on EX slide) this will become even better!

Thank you for your time, have a great day.
~Hound

Metalic

Noob
This is assuming the armor absorbing a hit won't destroy the clone. But on the topic of it being new, I use here and there. Not a ton due to people moving a lot.

Thanks Creepy.
Didn't know about it.
Metalic: Good point about the absorbed hit breaking the clone. Yeah, That's why I said "risky". I just noticed one day after the block string into clone the opponent liked to go strait into zoning, so I EX Slided and got a combo.

Have a great night/day.
~Hound.

Enenra

Go to hell.
I appreciate any tip I get. Sub Zero is the first character I've taken seriously in this game, and I really do love him.

Talyn

The Mad_Hattr
I appreciate any tip I get. Sub Zero is the first character I've taken seriously in this game, and I really do love him.
That would be because Subby Z is a BEAST!!!!

Side note: Hey hound, you ready for that whoopin in a few days XD

*Sigh*.. Yeah. :p
I need to practice, but when I got online yesterday I couldn't find a worthy opponent. Too many damn scorpions. Not to mention I've never played hyper kombat except for once as johnny cage. Soo, I was thinking about adding a few TYM guys later and playing some KoTH. Don't know how i'll do, but it's worth a shot.

Just need to figure out who to add..
~Hound.