What's new

RG|RM SonicFox Wins Mortal Kombat 9 at Final Round XVII!

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
One word... BIASED!!!!
Congrats to the young boi though. He did his thing even though people were basically screaming for him to lose....
I want to see that Joker. Not a YOLO type of character. Can't wait to be proven wrong when he wins haha.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
The previous Final Round I attended ended in a nightmare that originally led me to retire from tournaments after Evolution 2013 came to pass. So the fact that I found myself returning to the place where my decline began was rather surreal.

I didn't win, but for once, I have no regrets over how I did. MK9 may be fighting to stay alive, but I believe I finally made a start down some sort of redemption for myself.

What I DO regret is that I couldn't make Scorpion work in this game. I tried, but...I found myself returning to my main guns in the end. I have returned to the Special Forces, and I admit, I missed using Sonya.

Maybe I'll give the idea of competing another chance...who knows?

But enough about me. I am proud of @SonicFox5000 and @TheTruth4591 for representing RM very well in MK, and congrats to Sonic for taking the whole thing with Mileena! The potential of both my AK and RM crews knows no bounds. Our rise to power has just begun!

Beware to those of you who cross our warpath again. ;)

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
this shit was hype as hell.. Shame Wafflez got cocky, he had this in the bag! SonicFox capitalized and took it, hes an unbelievable player.

Skate Bravo

Music Producer | Xbl - Skate Bravo
Congrats to the youngin @SonicFox5000 !! Thanks to Wafflez YOLO Xray you was able to take the crown. P.s - Pimpim Jim called it once that mistake was made. :)

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
The previous Final Round I attended ended in a nightmare that originally led me to retire from tournaments after Evolution 2013 came to pass. So the fact that I found myself returning to the place where my decline began was rather surreal.

I didn't win, but for once, I have no regrets over how I did. MK9 may be fighting to stay alive, but I believe I finally made a start down some sort of redemption for myself.

What I DO regret is that I couldn't make Scorpion work in this game. I tried, but...I found myself returning to my main guns in the end. I have returned to the Special Forces, and I admit, I missed using Sonya.

Maybe I'll give the idea of competing another chance...who knows?

But enough about me. I am proud of @SonicFox5000 and @TheTruth4591 for representing RM very well in MK, and congrats to Sonic for taking the whole thing with Mileena! The potential of both my AK and RM crews knows no bounds. Our rise to power has just begun!

Beware to those of you who cross our warpath again. ;)