What's new

"Return of the champ", he says. Remember CURBO? He's calling out the Fox.

Will sonicfox ever beat CURBOLICOUS in tournament?

• Total voters

Rembo

D4 Punchwalk
Bruh.... Your MKX-MKXL credentials are non existent. It's good to be confident in your abilities, But if you want to prove yourself, Grind it out and enter ESL why you can, If you can place 1st in a ESL weekly that would be a good start. There is no doubt, You were a very solid MK9 player, But This is MKX, whole new ball of wax. I hope you prove me wrong, But Sonic Fox on some next level shit. Nobody has really cracked SonicFox for long. He will change up and morph so quick it's like your fighting a completely different person. His Game knowledge is beyond comprehension, With maybe only REO coming remotely close to understanding the game as well as Sonic does.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
He was good (not great) at mk9 . What did he ever win worth remembering? He wasn't the sonicfox of mk9 back then. Pefect legend, cd jr, and reo were. Curbo could make top 8 (sometimes he didnt even do that) but he never really won. Old schoolers on here are really misinforming the new people only for nostalgia it seems. Listen to me people. Curbo is no one to get hype over lol. If he fights sonic fox, it won't even be close

Curbo IMO was one of the top top level players in mk9

Curbo IMO was one of the top top level players in mk9
Idk if u remember this but it was a while back , curbo had just won a tournament with kabal (sonic fox was there, i think cd jr? idk who else) and there was a poll up on tym where u could vote for a player to have their trip paid for to some major. Idk if it was evo or final round or what, i cant remember. But u could vote for wound cowboy, curbo, and some other players. After seeing him play that tournament, i voted for him because i thought he had the biggest chance of winnin out of everyone on tht list. He didn't win the vote because he started using kabal , so i was in the minority. But my point is, i know he is good. He's always been good. Good is a top 8 player (and he wasn't always tht, see evo 2013) But my definition of great, is a consistent tournament winner. And curbo was never that. He wasn't that in mk9 and so im js there is no reason to believe he will be that in mkx. And from what i've seen, u gotta be pretty great to beat sonic fox.

And i have a feeling that this won't even be close. But I love the callout. It'll make it that much more satisfying to watch him get crushed . DEEEEEEEEESTRUCTION! ;P .

And @A F0xy Grampa while I have u. Quick random off topic question. Why didn't u just go full lao evo 2013 ? I would of went lao the whole tournament if i were u. U had one of the best laos . I wouldn't of had went cage on anyone , let alone fucking kabal. Why????

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
I like how anyone that joined in 2015 believes Curbo has no shot lol. He was a top player in MK9. Granted, it's a different game, but you don't lose fighting game skills. If he actually puts in the work we could have some great matches on our hands. That should be embraced. If he is serious, I will bet it will not be a 13-0 situation.

Skellington

Banned
I like how anyone that joined in 2015 believes Curbo has no shot lol. He was a top player in MK9. Granted, it's a different game, but you don't lose fighting game skills. If he actually puts in the work we could have some great matches on our hands. That should be embraced. If he is serious, I will bet it will not be a 13-0 situation.
I bet it's worse than a 13-0. I'm betting there will be alot of Flawlesses

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
If this is @CURBOLICOUS , then I'll have to arrange for a funeral for him. Sonicfox will beat him in no time. Sorry, bro, but with this level of play I don't think you'll beat @SonicFox5000 . I have seen better fighters than you. Train a lot and you might make it. :)

For now... my condolences.