What's new

RESULTS - BRUTALITY OCTOBER 2015

Osirun

www.powerupfighters.org
Thanks to everyone who came out for Alpha Attack / Brutality / Buckeye Air Dash! It was a great combination event, and huge thanks to Trent, Paul, Garrad, Brandon, and the gentlemen from Indiana whose names I forget. You all did a great job holding down the stream station.

The next Brutality events will be held on November 21 and December 19, 2015.

Below are October's results! Fresh new points for MKX and KI! And, if SFV stays on course, then it will be great when it joins us in February for the first meet of Winter Season 2016.

RANKING POINTS - Meet 1 - Fall Season 2015

MKX
9pts - Mod (Thundergod / Displacer / Venomous / Aftershock)
8pts - Action Jackson (Dragon's Fire)
7pts - Kenshinoyo (Heavy Weapons / Hat Trick)
6pts - NB|Semi Evil Ryu (Cryomancer / Grandmaster)
5pts - EMPEROR Eevee (Kobu Jutsu)
5pts - Sniper Wolf
4pts - MPII The Ronin (Brawler / Hollywood / Fisticuffs / Stunt Double / Hish Qu Ten / Inferno)
4pts - Ziggy
3pts - Hornett
3pts - J
3pts - Skcorpion86 (Tempest)
3pts - TheRedCyclone
2pts - TSS|SOQIO (Grandmaster / Heavy Weapons)
2pts - Unlucky Charmz (Mournful / Grandmaster / Royal Storm)
2pts - DJHoundsound
2pts - JayyHussle (Warlock / Summoner)
1pt - Diego El Fuego
1pt - TSS|Terror (Shirai Ryu)
1pt - LRC

KI
9pts - Kenshinoyo
8pts - DCB|Eli the Curry
7pts - Immortal
6pts - MPII The Ronin

Videos from Alpha Attack can be viewed in the playlist below. We have USFIV and UMvC3 in one video, then the MKX tournaments and Top 5 Plays of the Day in separate videos. Enjoy!

Attachments

Last edited:

Emperor Eevee

Learn to take a joke pal!
I was wondering when this would be posted. Good Job @Mod . Really wish I owned this game. Not having MKX and Smash 4 is REALLY starting to affect my tournament play.

Osirun

www.powerupfighters.org
The video playlist has been added to the OP. Top 5 Plays of the Day for MKX will be added to the playlist soon!