What's new

RESE Jan. 19th 2013 Results

Should we run MK Teams next tournament?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mortal Kombat Results and bracket below!!!
You can find the rest of the games results here:[Link]
Next tournament is Feb. 9th! More info coming soon!

Tournament Footage: http://testyourmight.com/media/playlist/rese-jan-19th-2013.6/

*This thread will be updated as the videos finish uploading to youtube*

MK:
9 man bracket
1: VSM PTH Revolver 88
2: Pokchop
3: Glass_Sword
4: Sivart
5: MDK
5: GNG JJ
7: CrysisX
7: Vote 4 the Gote
9: GNG Hostile

@rev0lver my bad its taking so long. I had my girl render them out while i was at work and she did it in 1080p and my internet blows so i had to re-render them out in 720p. They should all be up by mid day tomorrow as im uploading them now. Theres only one up at the moment, Sivart vs Gng JJ.

Tournament footage is up, although i think im missing someones match. Also, something is wrong with the grand final footage so i didn't put that up. About 7 minutes of the footage works and thats it :/

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
maannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn pig's been asking to see my grand finals match all week lol.

also, the video of me vs sivart is combined with me vs mdk. not sure if you want to fix that

@rev0lver mybad man. I dont know what happened to that match. There was way to many people behind the stream booth so i assume someone messed with it while i was playing :/ Also, No i didn't realize it was right after. Still working on the stream setup for the mac side so I didn't have anything ready on that end but the ability to record the matches :( I got it all together now, so if you ever come back out to another RESE it will be streamed starting Feb. 9th.

@ WayoftheFist Thats why we all need to practice and level the fuck up. You see my match with Revolver, he made me look like I didn't even know how to play the game. :( *sniff sniff* You coming out to the next rese?

WayoftheFist

Cold day in hell...
@rev0lver mybad man. I dont know what happened to that match. There was way to many people behind the stream booth so i assume someone messed with it while i was playing :/ Also, No i didn't realize it was right after. Still working on the stream setup for the mac side so I didn't have anything ready on that end but the ability to record the matches :( I got it all together now, so if you ever come back out to another RESE it will be streamed starting Feb. 9th.

@ WayoftheFist Thats why we all need to practice and level the fuck up. You see my match with Revolver, he made me look like I didn't even know how to play the game. :( *sniff sniff* You coming out to the next rese?
I'll be there if I can. Work hasn't given me the green light on that yet unfortunately so I can't give you a definite answer. But yeah man I was very disappointed in my own performance this past tournament. I normally play Lao a lot faster than I did that day. For some reason all of a sudden I was jump happy again. I was most disappointed though with my Kabal execution in casuals. I was so off I didn't even dare to try him in tournament and instead relied on my very under developed Kenshi. I honestly felt like I looked like a better player in June than I did at this past tournament.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
if there's one between march 18-24 i could make it because that's my spring break, but otherwise i'll probably be up in NY till next winter

if there's one between march 18-24 i could make it because that's my spring break, but otherwise i'll probably be up in NY till next winter
We have a date but its not set in stone yet. We're trying a new venue this month and if everything goes we'll the date will change. Probably be 5 weeks from the 9th of Feb.

I'll be there if I can. Work hasn't given me the green light on that yet unfortunately so I can't give you a definite answer. But yeah man I was very disappointed in my own performance this past tournament. I normally play Lao a lot faster than I did that day. For some reason all of a sudden I was jump happy again. I was most disappointed though with my Kabal execution in casuals. I was so off I didn't even dare to try him in tournament and instead relied on my very under developed Kenshi. I honestly felt like I looked like a better player in June than I did at this past tournament.
Your not the only one, my reaction time has pretty much died since MLG. Brian let me hold on to one of the monitors so I can get some hardcore training in.

WayoftheFist

Cold day in hell...
Your not the only one, my reaction time has pretty much died since MLG. Brian let me hold on to one of the monitors so I can get some hardcore training in.
Nice. I've just doubled my training time. More matches less lab (i obsess over execution)... I felt like I was in slow motion out there. I hope I can make it on the 9th. I need to compete more so the rust doesn't get worse.