What's new

Request: Big Patch after the 4th DLC-char

Nudge

Noob
Personally, aside from training mode improvements I'd like to see some slight negative edge adjustments and either an animation difference for back/forward throws or a shorter window, single button tech.

Online is what it is unless they get rid of Gamespy altogether. I'm pretty sure I've never played any game online with Gamespy that's been considered good, let alone a fighting game.

when i said ''there is nothing wrong with the training mode'' i do not mean it could not be better. sure the training mode should be better and a recording feature would be great but we can not say the training mode need to be fix because of this.

change the word fix for the word improove and i agree 100% they training mode needs to be improoved but not fix
Uuuuhhh.... No. Actually it's both. It needs to be fixed AND improved lol.

Aren't you aware of all the bugs of practice mode?

-Playback not playing inputs correctly, playing them in reverse.
-CPU not doing what he's supposed to be doing.
-Auto-block being bugged (double block or no block occurring sometimes)
-CPU doing EN wake up attacks even though he has no meter
-AI settings resetting

Man there's so many... I could continue forever.

Nothing wrong with training mode lol. You crazy.

I'd love to see a new 1p versus mode where you get to pick the cpu you fight against and just go fight him. Also, updates to Arcade mode. Expert should have far more than 10 matches, ESPECIALLY when the last three are always the same damn people.

Negative Edge and execution shortcuts are not necessary, they simply get in the way.

I shouldn't be able to do a qcb+1 simply by holding d/b and hitting 1, but it happens ALL the time.

Random standing attacks while holding crouch are also a major issue.

DCT

Noob
They may patch training mode to be less buggy, but don't expect a record function until the next game.
Unless it would require them to completely recode their entire game from top to bottom I doubt that would be the case, if my understanding is correct(and sorry if I'm not too clear running on little sleep as well as gearing up for a flight to pay respects to a fallen friend) at the least all they would need to do is have the game save the inputs you put in for the dummy and then just just the game replay them which is something they sorta already all be it a bit buggy with the player record feature all they have to do is just tweak it so that it can be done with the training dummy and barring some horrible issue, bad coding, a engine conflict, or how the record feature actually works from a coding stand point, it's hard for me to tell with out seeing the actual source code or at least for the part of it that governs the record feature, there should be no logical reason why that should not be possible with a patch.

Also baring emergency fixes like for infinates and game breaking bugs NRS should really consider just taking their time and releasing the patch fixes in just one big patch unless Sony and Microsoft charge by the byte or have a size restriction it just makes more sense, well at least to me anyway since 1. patches cost money on the consoles unless you do a work around like Valve did for Portal 2 when they added Steam support to the console version and 2. It gives you more time to test out the fixes and see if there the right solution. I know NRS was and probably still are concerned about how the game is faring in the competitive circles but honestly it's better to have people being iffy at first and take time to get the problems fixed right the first time then it is to rush out fixes and have people thinking your incompetent and incapable of fixing your game i.e. guys like Aris