What's new

Video/Tutorial - Reptile Reptile Revealed via IGN for Mortal Kombat X

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Reptile is here! Seconds ago via IGN our Green Ninja has arrived! In the reveal trailer see Reptile square off against the Buzz Saw variation of Kung Lao. From Reptile's appearance, it looks as though he's gotten an update from Mortal Kombat 9 where he looks very similar to his appearance from 2011. Oh, and we've got force balls, acid spits and more!

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/01/27/reptile-revealed-for-mortal-kombat-x-ign-first?utm_campaign=ign main twitter&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

Video credit: @Raider (you beat me to it! :) )

Attachments

Last edited:

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
The only thing that made me ask for more, it was variations, you guys will see my very first reaction to this trailer, because i recorded on camera.

Edit: on second though.... nah!!

Last edited:

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
The Kung Lao dialog at the start was the best part of that trailer by far.

As a big Reptile fan I gotta say I think he looks really bad in this game. His moves seem clunky and slow, his voice is bad, he doesn't have that sweet "I'm slow but I can pounce at any time with incredible speed" thing he usually does.

EDIT: After going over it more, I don't think it's that bad, he's just not as cool as everyone else.

Last edited:

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
Man....I really wanted to main Quan Chi when this game came out. But now there's Reptile, who is my favorite ninja, ever.

If Mileena is in, too....I don't know what I'll do, man....