What's new

Combo Video - Noxious Reptile [Noxious] Combos by Dr Jackal

Hi guys,

I am starting in the labs with reptile, I am just looking for the most damaging combo.
I have a bnb with one meter 33% and an other one 37% with 2 bars.

Maybe it can give you some ideas !

Hey, you did the 3 2 1 elbow combo. Is the njp not doable after the dash anymore? Also is it still 3 2 1? Lol I am excited for my local gamestop launch event

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Hey, you did the 3 2 1 elbow combo. Is the njp not doable after the dash anymore? Also is it still 3 2 1? Lol I am excited for my local gamestop launch event
Not unless you use the slow motion thing first.

Fractured_Shadow

Really likes to throw things at you.
So here is the best midscreen combo in noxious that I found. It is 33% with JIP or 31% without jip. It is off of his 8 frame mid and best string as well being hit confirmable.

F412~Elbowdash 21 F412~Slide

Last edited:

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
Ya, I'm starting off in training mode with deception just to see what Reptiles base combo damage and moves are. Once I have that info I will move on to both Noxious & Nimble variations.

Tenryuga

Ball Buster
Has anyone running noxious found combos with good knockdown to setup acid puddle or the buff to chip damage reptile does just for standing near them?

MK_GDROM

*Spit* No Charge
Has anyone running noxious found combos with good knockdown to setup acid puddle or the buff to chip damage reptile does just for standing near them?
Check my thread. You can do 1,4 and special cancel that into EX Spit or EX Noxious. Pretty sure that also works for EX/ Non EX Deceptive or EX/Non EX Nimble. It causes hard knockdown.

Last edited:

xXstealthflameXx

Finding a Main
My go to combos for all variations (1 bar)
Note: For combos with the tiny step needed, you can "run xx 21" instead of "dash > 21" to make it easier, but it's still able to be done with a dash. (Dash is normal dash, not reptile dash)
low to overhead (14f) :
b3 xx db2 EX > njp > dash > 21 > f412 xx bf4 (29%) (may need to take a tiny step before njp depending on distance)
b1d4 xx db2 EX > njp > dash > 21 > f412 xx bf4 (32%)
overhead, neutral on block, easy hit confirm (10f):
b2 > f211+3 EX > tiny step forward > njp > run xx f412 xx bf4 (30%) (if you have have trouble landing the 2 in f412, do f41 xx bf4 for 28% instead)
mid, overhead, punish (8f)
f41 xx db2 EX > njp > dash > 21 > f412 xx bf4 (34%)
long range mid, whiff punish (12f):
f21 xx db2 EX > njp > dash > 21 > f412 xx bf4 (31%)
f211+3 EX > tiny step forward > njp > dash > 21 > f412 xx bf4 (33%)

I take the tiny step in every combo except the b2 one. I don't tap forward, I hold it during the db2 EX animation or the f211+3 EX animation and just go into njp as soon as their animations finish. You'll always get the perfect step as long as your execution is on point. ;)
Edit: oh yeah, db2 is only a mid for some reason...

Last edited:

Dr Jackal

Dr__Jackal
Yop, 43% midscreen, by me

Please don't forget to subscribe ;) I also made a 50/50 tech, but I need to test it a little bit before I share it.
Cheers