Bottom 5 Yeees?

• Yes

Votes: 135 39.0%
  • NO

Votes: 211 61.0%

• Total voters

The PantyChrist

Rest in Pantiez
LOL love when dumb people come in claiming others are dumb.
I may be dumb. But removing tools because you can't overcome an execution barrier(bf4/db4) is dumber. I had a similar issue with joker between teeth and crowbar and I would never have wanted them to remove far teeth.

So I say it takes one to know one

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
I may be dumb. But removing tools because you can't overcome an execution barrier(bf4/db4) is dumber. I had a similar issue with joker between teeth and crowbar and I would never have wanted them to remove far teeth.

So I say it takes one to know one
Cats and dogs living together, mass hysteria!

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball

Read though this whole thread and wow this is a mess...

Anyways, I think Reptile is alright but boy does he have quite a few useless moves and I have no clue what to do with them...
  • 34d4
  • b1d4 (b1 maybe useful as an anti air?)
I haven't found any reason to do any of these over f21, or f412.

Dunno what else to put down except my own wishlist of changes for Reptile.

• 29f start up on normal force balls(Faster start up)
  • 8% damage from b2
  • Armor to EX Reptilian Smash
  • EX Reptilian Smash juggles opponent closer to Reptile allowing for a NJP follow up.
  • 8f start up on d3
  • 11% damage on EX Slide

mamasau

Noob
  • 121 - hkd for reversal wu
  • 141 - decent chip, +block adv, but...
  • 123 - skd, fullscreen, the only safe situation for forceball, if not vs teleporting variation
  • 34d4 - useless
  • b1d4 (b1 maybe useful as an anti air?) - outclassed by f412, b1 decent anti air
  • 2124 - punish, outclassed by f21

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
You don't even play reptile.
I do play Reptile.

I'm not going to say i'm the most Reptiley Reptile player in Reptile's Reptile club(and I avoid this forum like the plague due to threads like this), but I've learned him and I play him.

I get that a lot of you guys love to down play but put it on hold for a second, yo.

Not saying these buffs turned ol' Syzoth into the lizard messiah or anything, but you guys can be happy for a second before going back to complaining about tier placement.

JDM

Noob
I'm gonna hold off until I can download this patch to put my input in.. but I'm not all that hype for them, We'll see.

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
Jajajajajajaj you call those buffs?? Jahahaha stay bottom 5 reptile. Smh fuck nrs . They give all that shit to kenshi yet you couldn't give anything besides a quick poke to reptile..

It's possible he even got nerfed since his standing 3 does less damage now and his nimble combos do less..

Fuck this game I'm out

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
And I know I'm going to get blown up for that rant but I don't care. Bring it. This is straight up bullshit.

Reactions: JDM

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
drioft: 1785595 said:
And I know I'm going to get blown up for that rant but I don't care. Bring it. This is straight up bullshit.
Wasn't one of Reptile's problems that he had a hard time getting out of pressure?

Now he can. That's something.

JDM

Noob
Reptile's buffs are laughable. I'm dropping the character completely for Raiden. Fucking ridiculous.

Thank you for buffing strings I will never, ever, ever use NRS. I really appreciate it. and ty for the icing on the cake, nerfing my corner damage in nimble (lmao).

D3 buff was the only meaningful buff which I appreciate but come on.

Saviorself

Noob Saibot
Reptile got a bunch of damage buffs, hitbox fixes, new combo/set-up opportunities and most importantly (IMO) a safe, fast low poke to get out of/initiate pressure. Reptile may not be bottom 5 anymore, but the Reptile forums sure are.
Quit your BS!

Best buffs were low poke