What's new

Reptile Beginners Tutorial

Robotic

Gentleman.
The video quality may be sub-par, but that doesn't matter too much, since you told us what to do before you showed the combo and THEN did it. Thank you very much, sir. Also, you can use a slow force ball and then a fast one, if it's easier for you. It's what I do most of the time.

On a side note, what does plinking and pianoing mean?
Pianoing refers to hitting one button right after another. like tap-rolling your fingers on the desk, or playing a piano. Plinking is a more exact variation of pianoing. I can't do the proper definition justice, so here's a snippet from option-select.com:

"Plink: Short for Priority Linking. A technique utilizing the game engine where by pressing a desired button and then pressing a lower priority button one Frame later, the game engine interprets the input as the desired button being pressed on two consecutive Frames. This gives 1 Frame of leeway on Link Combos that can utilize the technique."

SF upperlevel play uses a lot of plinking to link combos together. I'd be interested to know if MK can utilize this technique, since there is no low priority buttons, or are there?

Riggs

Noob
Really find it hard to do the 45% combo with the jump after the 321, any tips on input? Either comes out too late and jumps to high or not at all.

Hold up while you're dashing and input the punch AS SOON as you see him stop moving forward. That's what tends to work for me.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Pianoing refers to hitting one button right after another. like tap-rolling your fingers on the desk, or playing a piano. Plinking is a more exact variation of pianoing. I can't do the proper definition justice, so here's a snippet from option-select.com:

"Plink: Short for Priority Linking. A technique utilizing the game engine where by pressing a desired button and then pressing a lower priority button one Frame later, the game engine interprets the input as the desired button being pressed on two consecutive Frames. This gives 1 Frame of leeway on Link Combos that can utilize the technique."

SF upperlevel play uses a lot of plinking to link combos together. I'd be interested to know if MK can utilize this technique, since there is no low priority buttons, or are there?
Other than anywhere NJP is possible in a combo, not really.