What's new

REO would like to know...

Which roster looks more impressive to you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

aj1701

Noob
just cuz he goes to tournaments doesnt mean anything. u guys seriously have to stop dogging online players. last time i checked didnt an only online player make top 16 at winter brawl?
I'm also an online only player, but even I know that's crap. Shit works online that wouldn't offline, and things become way safer. Doesn't mean online players are crap, but you can't really say how good someone is unless you fight offline, which by the way is exactly what they player you're refering to did. He proved himself. So you should go out and do so as well, or STFU. Trust me, I've lost enough to lag tactics to know not to take online too seriously.

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
No disrespect towards hito and insuperable butttt where's riu48 and J360?

Second, why is this being questioned? VSM has more tournaments won than any other region. Plus they have the world's best Kabal, Jax, arguably Cyrax, smoke, CSZ, sonya and kitana

This is the Sacramento Kings trying to compare themselves to the Lakers, ya'll have good players but ya'll not winning.

Dark_Rob

Noob

Second, why is this being questioned? VSM has more tournaments won than any other region. Plus they have the world's best Kabal, Jax, arguably Cyrax, smoke, CSZ, sonya and kitana

This is the Sacramento Kings trying to compare themselves to the Lakers, ya'll have good players but ya'll not winning.
RIU48 and J360 should absolutely be on the list, but no one should sleep on Insuperable. His skills are outrageous. Hes a future star once we start bringing him to tournies. REO will back me on this.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Second, why is this being questioned? VSM has more tournaments won than any other region.
That is very true, but also keep in mind, no other region has that many tourneys in their backyard like that.

Other regions dont travel well, just like VSM doesnt. They havent done much outside the NE as well.

Just sayin.

LEGEND

YES!

i will agree that J360 is the best CSZ and REO IS Kabal

other than that, no.
Smoke is smoke, they all look the same
Kitana goes to 16bit
Sonya goes to Morty
Jax and Cyrax are up in the air

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
That is very true, but also keep in mind, no other region has that many tourneys in their backyard like that.

Other regions dont travel well, just like VSM doesnt. They havent done much outside the NE as well.

Just sayin.
Exactly! No other region has the luck to have such quality competition constantly. Other regions have good players sure but do they practice with each other weekly like on VSM? Or even daily in the dominican house for that matter? No, they have the super midwest team that consists of players from 49 states not named NY. I get what you're saying but that's only more proof that they'll stomp on any region.

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature

other than that, no.
Kitana goes to 16bit
Sonya goes to Morty
Rating Jax shouldn't be discussed really. No one has won more tourneys or be more successful with Jax than CDjr. He basically brought this character to everyone's attention.

Sonya may go to Morty, but morty isn't from the Midwest.

All smokes don't look the same, you can tell the difference from CDjr's from KT's. Oh and yeah 2 of the best smokes. I won't say the best smokes out of respect of ATL Redd.

Show me a better Cyrax than Maxter in the midwest. Show me a better Cyrax than Maxter on the US for that matter.

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash

other than that, no.
Kitana goes to 16bit
Sonya goes to Morty
Smoke is kt and cdjr
cyrax is maxter
and best kitana imo is CD

Morty did win the sonya mirror against riu 48 but I don't think a mirror match really settles who knows the character better. Though this one is hard to say. Still, if I was putting down money I'd go riu48.

salvificblood

Worst Sub-Zero Ever

16 bit and Konqrr are excellent kitana players. I don't know that CD has a better kitana. Also, man, Foxy, Mustard and Glue all have brilliant versions of some of those characters you mention. Mustard beats super high level players with Cyrax without the resets. Point is, you cannot say so and so has the best this or that in the world when the MK community is geographically separated and cannot compete with each other regularly.

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
16 bit and Konqrr are excellent kitana players. I don't know that CD has a better kitana. Also, man, Foxy, Mustard and Glue all have brilliant versions of some of those characters you mention. Mustard beats super high level players with Cyrax without the resets. Point is, you cannot say so and so has the best this or that in the world when the MK community is geographically separated and cannot compete with each other regularly.
That's why i added the "arguably" on those characters. Meaning, as them being in the discussion of having the best ones.

Tolkeen

/wrists
How can Cyrax = Maxter when the majority of his big wins come from him playing other characters, and when he himself says that Cyrax is a weak character?

Also, I heard a rumor that team Reo isn't coming to FR. Which would mean Team 16bit wins by default.

Status
Not open for further replies.